Reaper Power Build, Raids

Why does it say to pick the minions? The only one I agree on is Blood Fiend (Healing one) and Flesh Golem (Elite one). From there it wants me to get the Bone Fiend (the scorpion one), the well that does the most damage/applies Vulnerability, and the signet that grants bonus power. My build is Signet of Vampirism, Vuln well, Boon conversion well, signet of power, and Plague. The goal is to set all 3 aoes down, then Greatsword 4, then Greatsword 3, then Axe 2. Is there really such a high difference in DPS for a few utilities? I have the meta traits and gear.

I'm still learning is why I'm asking. I can't seem to break 10k and I have no idea why. At least, people are telling me I'm not breaking 10k. I don't feel that way when I soul Spiral (Reaper Shroud 4) and it hits for 122k. =/ I still haven't beat "Wing 1" (Spirit Vale? The one with Gorseval) and it usually takes us 2 hours to just beat Vale Guardian.

Its the most reliable dps option, especially on moving targets. You can opt for shadow fiend for lf generationEdit that 122k was over the entire duration of soul spiral, not 1 secEdit 2You're taking pulsing, stationary, ground targetting skills vs a boss that moves alot after it splits. 1 of which has a high cd as opposed to a minion who is always there attacking. Additionally, your heal skill interrupts you from attacking vs blood fiend who is just summon and forget.

Sorry for the ping @Sublimatio.6981 but Reaper is your area of expertise.

Besides what Sephylon wrote I recommend watching benchmark videos/rotations and fight against the test golem. If you can get an expert/mentor to correct your mistakes even better. In the end it comes down to practice and muscle memory so don't fret if you cannot compete with the DPS benchmarks yet.

To clarify, are you taking Plaugelands as your elite? That is a condi spell and as a power reaper, it doesn’t synergise a lot with your stats. Golem is taken instead for he damage it does and the on demand, high CC. Shadowfiend is taken because it offers the most sustained damage.

If you need help understanding your rotation, the SnowCrows website has the rotation listed and a video demonstrating it. Memorizing it or getting an idea of why the rotation is done that way can help your dps.

Archived