Looking for someone to do things with

Soenala.1062

Hi! I have been playing GW2 almost a month and a half now and am loving the game. But, there are times I find myself by myself for hours and struggle to do much. I am in a guild that I love, but many of the members are paired off and since my bf and RL friends don't play I am a bit jealous of that. I have been dealing with a lot of medical stuff, mostly social anxiety, depression, chronic headaches, and fibromyalgia. I am finding it a bit harder to learn new things lately, so sometimes feel I am holding back the group. They are a great guild and don't mind, but I don't usually want to ask for company doing PVE after the extra work explaining the group things to me.

I am looking for someone who wants someone to do things with and doesn't mind my anxiety or noobness. I find it hard to talk to random people in game, so thought this might be a good way to find like-minded people. :) I am in the central US and play mostly 3 or 4pm until about 10pm weekdays and on almost all weekend with some breaks for cooking and such. I am pretty laid back and love to have fun, I love challenges and learning new things - just takes me a bit longer than it used to. I do use discord, but try not to use my headset if I have a headache as it makes it worse. I am able to talk on discord even during the work day.

I do not want to leave my current guild, as many in there face some of the same medical issues as me and are a great supportive group. I also enjoy the guild nights where we do different events, fractals, and PVE things 3 times a week.

If you're interested I guess reply here and we can exchange discord or ingame info? Not sure how to go about it. :)

Archived