Looking for casual/new players to play with

Misquesh.9504

Hey hey people. I've been playing this game on and off for multiple years. However, I've never really gotten too into it as I don't like min/maxing all my stuff and risk getting yelled at while doing high level/group content. I enjoy the world of the game, it's atmosphere, design and combat(to a certain degree), but playing it all alone kind of makes me sad, so yeah.

If you're like me and want to just explore the world; new to the game and looking for a friend; don't aim to pierce the heavens(do endgame content) and want somebody to keep you company - message me.I have all of the expansions, but don't mind if you're a f2p, or don't have mounts.I'm playing on EU servers and will accompany you as a level 80 thief or a warrior. I'm fine with letting you do the killing to not steal your fun by stomping low level threats and can play in a passive way if you want to take enemies on by yourself.Your age, tastes, political views and overall beliefs don't matter to me as long as you're not obnoxious about it.As for communication, my pc is a toaster but it might be able to handle discord and GW at the same time. However, if you would like to use the game chat - I'm fine with that as well. Hell, we can reduce talking to the minimum and I'll just follow you as long as you inform me about the direction of our travels.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived