''Mighty thief''

Jack Redline.5379

Last time i was in PVP i have read through all the specs cuz i wasnt sure if i am not missing on any latest picks and i figured out an interesting (at least to me) thing. I think Thief could be able to stack 25 might on himself (not p/p) I dont know if anyone ever tried this out and if i would like to know if it really does some rapid boost to the dmg you deal. I TALK PVP.Basically this is the build i thought might be able to stack up to 25 might which according to the calculations should be like

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vZAQNAoYVn8lCFOhtNB2NB0PhFcCbOCWB7gavpjwqZ7AEAaQA-jpxHQBGpMwAOBAw7QAAgjAAZ2fYgPAAA

tell me your oppinions. I was checking it on the site and it could boost your condi up to 2258 which might be interesting

Mighty Faux Zerk Daredevil

Stealing will grant 6 stacks of might, + you first hit will be 7 and +3 for every time you crit and +1 every 2 secs. You can stack up 12 might while dancing around like a thief.

Optional - trickster instead of bountiful theftOptional - pistol offhand, choose impacting disruption

Essentially on steal you will have zerk stats (power, greater precision, ferocity), but 17k health (noice)

Juicy Crits

I normally go trickster and double dags. Lots of condi clear, so even some of today's mirages are becoming my food

@"Jack Redline.5379" said:Last time i was in PVP i have read through all the specs cuz i wasnt sure if i am not missing on any latest picks and i figured out an interesting (at least to me) thing. I think Thief could be able to stack 25 might on himself (not p/p) I dont know if anyone ever tried this out and if i would like to know if it really does some rapid boost to the dmg you deal. I TALK PVP.Basically this is the build i thought might be able to stack up to 25 might which according to the calculations should be like

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vZAQNAoYVn8lCFOhtNB2NB0PhFcCbOCWB7gavpjwqZ7AEAaQA-jpxHQBGpMwAOBAw7QAAgjAAZ2fYgPAAA

tell me your oppinions. I was checking it on the site and it could boost your condi up to 2258 which might be interesting

Due to the cooldowns on Assassins fury I think it hard to get might to 25 stacks with that build. What you MIGHT consider is using Runes of the Aristocrat if they available Pvp. This gives 45 percent base to your might duration. While you lose out on the might add from the bonus on 6 in your runes the 6 bonus in Aristocrat runes will make up for that.Those higher durations should see you maintain stacks much longer thus bypassing cooldowns.

@"Crab Fear.1624" said:Mighty Faux Zerk Daredevil

Stealing will grant 6 stacks of might, + you first hit will be 7 and +3 for every time you crit and +1 every 2 secs. You can stack up 12 might while dancing around like a thief.

Optional - trickster instead of bountiful theftOptional - pistol offhand, choose impacting disruption

Essentially on steal you will have zerk stats (power, greater precision, ferocity), but 17k health (noice)

Juicy Crits

I normally go trickster and double dags. Lots of condi clear, so even some of today's mirages are becoming my food

You need to count in the might from traps you got three with this build =15might

@Jack Redline.5379 said:

@"Crab Fear.1624" said:

Juicy Crits

You need to count in the might from traps you got three with this build =15might

I do use traps in a p/d build so this importnt to keep in mind if you rely on them for might. Yes you will get might but very often they will not set the trap off and or dodge through them. If you use them in battle the astute player can see where you place them. Thief traps cover a very small area and are easier to avoid.

@babazhook.6805 said:

I do use traps in a p/d build so this importnt to keep in mind if you rely on them for might. Yes you will get might but very often they will not set the trap off and or dodge through them. If you use them in battle the astute player can see where you place them. Thief traps cover a very small area and are easier to avoid.

its all only a thing of getting used to it. but yea it happens they might not set it off anyway you stil have the might you aquired before. also steal can recharge the traps for you. there is always a way to let them step on it and get your extra might. today i was trying out the build in matches and it did pretty well. i had solid 23 might every time i entered a fight.

• 2 weeks later...

I'd switch needle trap to shadow trap. Them triggering it, then you porting to them is 15 might. Then if your doing the might on fury straight run a rune set that Grant's fury. Finally use an amulet with precision, cause your crits will grant fury, which means might. You should have 25 might easy. I have a power based build that doesn't use traps. I'm usually at 12-18 might. It kinda looks like this, s/d would work better, but I've been having a lot of fun with d/d recently http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vZAQNAoYVl0MhenYlTw0JQ/EH7ElfK2irYHA1Wb2HiZYOB-jpw6AAw+DbZAA

If you use the Rune of Undead, Rabid amulet, and spec for No Quarter, you'll stack might really fast due to your high crit rate. Since Assassin's Fury and No Quarter is on the same 2s CD, No Quarter will proc AF every time it's out of cooldown. You'll get a potential 2265 condi dmg at 25 might stack.

To put the 2s CD into perspective, it's high chance to proc every other auto-attack.

However, since the chosen weapon set is D/D, I would not recommend this since this has low HP. Although, this build works well with P/D.

Archived