The new and improved post your guardian!

BoneKing.3816

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've mentioned Sargeon in the past; Him and the full suite of alts can be seen here:https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B-zDeN8o6SKOWWdYczBsUXBjNTQ?usp=sharing

Among them, my two other guardians:-- My namesake, who was made as an ISOT character from an old Rolemaster RPG (originally a Nodren Lay Healer). This is a new idea for me, which is more support based and centered on Meditations rather than Shouts. Due to the concept, I decided to do a 'Red Cross' inspired look. :) Worked really well, and is certainly a keeper.-- Terrea Kendan, a Sylvari which was originally created for running HoT as one. build is similar to Sarge, but may diverge if I ever go back to the concept.

Got an old one who doesn't matter much, but if POF pans out, I'll probably be leveling a new charrdian to 80 for Firebrand. Here's a proposed look for her, using my thief as a model. Only things I don't already have are the Koda gauntlets (just need 120 more dolls) and then the slog that is getting that shoulder item from LS3.

Still wish we had better dye channel handling in previews.

Weapon stowed:

Weapon drawn:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived