How about we organize a Weaver meeting in Lion Arch?

Makion.3457

I would pretty much would like to Arenanet stop messing up with my Favorite Class and get something done and fix if not all, most of the Weaver and Ele issues, so I was thinking we could organize something like a Huge meeting of Weavers on Lions Arch in protest for the lack of attention Weavers are getting, what do you think? would you join the meeting? lets say next friday on server reset time, lets Spam our Meteor shower, our Overload Air and make some noise! OR we could organize a huge Weaver/ele dance party as well :P

@Altion.9576 said:I would pretty much would like to Arenanet stop messing up with my Favorite Class and get something done and fix if not all, most of the Weaver and Ele issues, so I was thinking we could organize something like a Huge meeting of Weavers on Lions Arch in protest for the lack of attention Weavers are getting, what do you think? would you join the meeting? lets say next friday on server reset time, lets Spam our Meteor shower, our Overload Air and make some noise! OR we could organize a huge Weaver/ele dance party as well :P

Can we specify?I mean... Core Ele has issues in pretty much all game-modes, but what part do you have in mind for Weaver?

@Alatar.7364 said:

@Altion.9576 said:I would pretty much would like to Arenanet stop messing up with my Favorite Class and get something done and fix if not all, most of the Weaver and Ele issues, so I was thinking we could organize something like a Huge meeting of Weavers on Lions Arch in protest for the lack of attention Weavers are getting, what do you think? would you join the meeting? lets say next friday on server reset time, lets Spam our Meteor shower, our Overload Air and make some noise! OR we could organize a huge Weaver/ele dance party as well :P

Can we specify?I mean... Core Ele has issues in pretty much all game-modes, but what part do you have in mind for Weaver?

Fixing the Sword damage, and squishyness of the class mostly giving the Weaver booms or some metod for healing and condi cleanse without using water trait

Just stop playing ele its the only thing anet will see as they are only looking at numbers and % of population. Talking about it on the forms means nothing to anet. If every ele stopped playing the class you would see massive updates to it. Sadly its the only way.

My suggestion is to if you want to do dmg play rev if you want to support play eng.

@Altion.9576 said:

Fixing the Sword damage, and squishyness of the class mostly giving the Weaver booms or some metod for healing and condi cleanse without using water trait

So we are talking PvP and/or WvW?

It becomes trash everywhere. Works, yet, in fractals; but all nerfs on staff : lava font, meteor shower + the clumsiness against movings bosses or with phases every 25% life (won't talk about the Zero support of the dps spec), it softly pushs out the meta. With DH I'm a better dps in fractal than 80% of elems I have encountered , even without retaliation uptime, there is a problem somewhere.PvP : weaver marshal/mender's sword, but be careful your team doesn't bully you because they know it's risky.PvE : fresh air tempest, or staff weaver in well organised run (like 5% of the gamers), otherwise : don't.WvW : weaver meteor shower, often best DPS in the fight ... at condition your blob already outplay the enemies, otherwise you're dead in 0.5sec.

So we're talking about elem, in general.

Sage, Mender, Avatar S/D Weavers are all very very viable in PvP and need no real buffs.The only real problem to this is when you wanna go only direct DMG, only then does Sword lack a little dmg and Survivability.The issue with this, in my opinion, paradoxically doesn't lie with the DMG itself (yes, little lack of dmg is not a problem of lack of dmg itself...), the issues is an absolute must for a Water traitline for Ele to live and ironically Water trailine is still pretty much useless without Healing-Power. What I mean is that when you go Direct DMG with sword and take Amulet without healing power + Water Traitline, you will have such a low heals that you will constantly be under higher pressure than the enemy, as long as you are under pressure and are kiting etc, you won't be dealing the DMG. If it still sounds too weird, Sword doesn't really lack dmg, it is Ele's traits problem that don't allow it to have some fighting pressence and presure without Healing-power, forcing it go defensive all the time it could be offensive.

Water trait-line needs to be less reliable on Healing-Power, or other trait-lines need to recieve some utillity/heals.It is also stuff like Dagger weapon-skills that need a look at.

Archived