Sorting Close To Finished Achievements

There are a lot of achievement hunters out there who are trying to complete as much as they can and do everything from PvE to PvP and WvW.Currently my two closest to being completed achievements are PvP related ones and I just don't feel up to completing them at the moment but I don't really know what much of my other options are because those two are taking up all the space but I do want to complete something else that is close to done, perhaps a PvE related one, it'd be nice if you could have tabs to choose from whether you want to see ALL/PvE/PvP/WvW achievements that are close to completion. This way it is easier to complete something that you are in the mood for.If this has been suggested before, sorry for repeating <3

I would also like this especially due to WvW achievements that take a very long time to get (i.e. King of the Castle) that are just clogging up my close to finished achievements, so I can't really see what achievements I am actually close to getting that don't take weeks of waiting to get. Possibly adding filters such as hide WvW, PvP, etc. achievements would help with this.

I was just thinking about this very thing! I’ve got a PvP one that is like 9 short of 250 kills and it won’t go away. I don’t PvP, but used to WvW more 3 years ago. I either got them there, or possibly they were counting them in some of the activity or holiday games? But I think I’ve since helped kill a few people in WvW, but those don’t seem to count.

It’s never going to go away, and I’d love nothing more than to remove it from that list. Maybe like a reverse watch flag? Don’t include in “something something “.

Archived