Caffeinated skritt burglar

Flarre.4850

Shhh! The Skritt are everywhere always listening always watching for shinies! You could make millions if you opened a Starbucks for Skritt in Metrica Province! You coukd be especially cruel and make the Skritt purchase gems and trade them for gold on a fluctuating market of out of control inflation so they can barely afford to buy a small latte mocha double shot espresso!

There are probably set locations but it is also probably pretty random if a Skritt Burglar shows up at that location. I've seen one in the snowy part of Desert Highlands and I saw another I think in the Elon Riverlands (forgot where exactly). Keep an eye out in map chat and hopefully a kind soul will say they found the chest and wait for a few other players before opening it.

I've found two.

! The first was near the base of the Tetrahedron in the Oasis, I ~think~ on the north side, but I wasn't paying a lot of attention to it at the time.! There's also one that spawns just inside the Mysterious Gate that's part of an event chain in the Lair of the Forgotten in the Desolation.

Archived