Haunted Armor Outfit looks awesome

@bbop.9706 said:

@Plok.5873 said:Yes, the outfit is both original and well done. Should AN ever decide to let us save outfit settings discretely, I'll probably buy it. Until I'll stick to my personal micro-embargo; I'm too annoyed by regular re-dyeing.

Just use the dye remover tool and hey presto.. as it looked before.

Excuse me? The dye remover puts it back to its assigned default colors, not to the colors you used previously on an outfit. :s

@bbop.9706 said:I just wasted 700 gems on it.. and it wont activate.. anyone else experience this bug?

??? You buy it, receive it in the mail, accept it, then double-click it in your inventory, et voilà. Worked fine for me.

@Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:

@bbop.9706 said:I just wasted 700 gems on it.. and it wont activate.. anyone else experience this bug?

Again, where in-game are you trying to open the container?

in my inventory..

What map? Are you in any PvP areas?

I LOVE YOU! Yes i was in heart of the mists.. lol who knew i needed to be elswhere? It works! Thank you so much <3

@Mea.5491 said:I like it and even though I never use Outfits on lvl80 characters, I'mma get this for my leveling alts/PvP characters. Finally no unnecessary fancy stuff and bulky buttcape! I like how tight it is. More like this please!!! <3

I didn't purchase this outfit as it wasn't entirely to my tastes; however, I had to echo the points about the lack of unnecessary fancy stuff and bulky buttcapes. Please, more like this, ANet.

Agree awesome outfit, but don't have enough to purchase her :p Don't know why but I feel like that outfit should have been a quest reward like dunno, speaking to mad spirits and helping them all around tyria and during night of course! More outfits should be "free" like the hexed one...

I love this outfit mostly because my issue has been not enough heavy armour-looking outfits in the past. I've always been able to make a Revenant or Guardian look like a caster, but a greatsword-wielding Reaper is mostly stuck with robes, or very paladin-esque armour. This has allowed me to create a necro themed around Nightmare from the Soul Calibur series, which is very welcome.

Archived