Since DE can go invis whenever they want

TheDevice.2751

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Obtena.7952 said:I don't get the problem here ... it costs to get that on demand invis ... don't pretend it doesn't.

Not a surprise since you always take issue with anyone having issues with game balance. Not sure you've ever agreed with any OP on these forums. So, again, not surprising.

@LazySummer.2568 said:watch reapers get a trait that resets shroud cd on dodge too because anet balance team B)

That would be awesome.

@"TheDevice.2751" said:Literally can just go invis if you happened to be able to reach them.

Can Reapers get unlimited LF and zero cooldown shroud to enter whenever they get threatened?

Does that happen whenever you get caught off-guard / without cooldowns on Reaper?

https://clips.twitch.tv/LaconicBigCodHotPokket

I don't think so. DE is squishy as hell. Remove their stealth and any melee can just tunnel them into the ground (source i played it before the rework and that's exactly what happened, the only way the original iteration of DE was playable was P/P which was toxic as hell).

@Griever.8150 said:Necro almost died while having every CD and FULL health. Reaper shroud and especially soulspiral with quickness capable of destroying EVERYTHING withing moment.(Should I mention this pull skill is hilariously stupid to have 1200 pull on 5 targets ?)And to get to DE you need to walk 1500 range to him ,then he use rifle 4 or shadowstep and continue to shoot at you . Its a hard task for any melee class to get to them before dying . (even if u come to them in melee you get DS right in you face ,fun)

@Fat Disgrace.4275 said:

@NICENIKESHOE.7128 said:I guess the real question is...

Who would win between an infinite reapershroud and infinite stealth?

Well, lf will still drain I guess?

Mate you can get more creative than that.Have a reaper locked in shroud forever with no drains vs a thief who can stealth forever and knows how to position himself.

Literal battle of the century.

@NICENIKESHOE.7128 said:

@NICENIKESHOE.7128 said:I guess the real question is...

Who would win between an infinite reapershroud and infinite stealth?

Well, lf will still drain I guess?

Mate you can get more creative than that.Have a reaper locked in shroud forever with no drains vs a thief who can stealth forever and knows how to position himself.

Literal battle of the century.

No fair, reaper can't die. That's cheating.

@TheDevice.2751 said:Literally can just go invis if you happened to be able to reach them.

Can Reapers get unlimited LF and zero cooldown shroud to enter whenever they get threatened?

I understand that it is incredibly frustrating to fight a deadeye on necro (but even more satisfying if you mange to win...) but don't pretend to be beating any other thief build on reaper with ease...

@Spartacus.3192 said:oooh like it...Can guardians get Aegis and AOE blind on dodge? Even that would be less OP than stealth on dodge.

Somewhere deep inside of me I think next expansion will be:

• Guardian receives Aegis on Dodge
  • Mesmer gains stealth on dodge
  • Warrior gains Defy Pain on Dodge
  • Rev trips over on dodge
  • Holosmith AoE knockdown on dodge
  • Necro converts 2 boons on dodge
  • Ranger AoE heals on dodge
  • Thief 450 ports on Dodge
  • Ele arcane trait becomes baseline in new spec and will be deemed OP and quickly nerfed

@TheDevice.2751 said:

@Obtena.7952 said:I don't get the problem here ... it costs to get that on demand invis ... don't pretend it doesn't.

Not a surprise since you always take issue with anyone having issues with game balance. Not sure you've ever agreed with any OP on these forums. So, again, not surprising.

Doesn't change what I said ... there is a cost to a DE getting on-demand invisibility that you aren't willing to recognize and until you do, you got no chance to be taken seriously here. You shouldn't let your past experience discussing bad ideas with me cloud your judgement on responding to my legitimate comments.

Archived