[Suggestion] Mad King's Clock Tower as a guild hall decoration

So waiting in the lobby of the Mad King's Clock Tower is boring and that happens when you fail a jump in Mad King's Clock Tower. So the one's that need the most practice have the least amount of time actually playing. There are suggestions to get rid of the wait time such as making the puzzle single player instanced or get rid of the rising water. Fine suggestions to a point but require messing around with an instanced mini game that could affect everyone's experience with this JP.

I suggest allowing guilds to rebuild the clock tower in their guild halls as a decoration that faithfully reproduces the jumps made on the Mad King's Clock Tower. Members can then practice the jumps all they like without waiting at all.

That's what I was asking for before halloween... clocktower summit, walls, iron platforms, gears, haunted doors, and what we got? BONES useless leviathan bones apart if you want to make a roller beetle race track. Was most satisfied with FoFWinds decos which were more helpful.

@hugo.4705 said:Not need for her to turn nor having the green fog frizz, just the elements to rebuilt a static version of her to train yourself to jump.

Just some single elements seems fine with me too. Just don't see a full fledged clocktower as a guild decoration happening. Nor all the single pieces to fully rebuilt it. (which is finnicky at best anyhow)

Im all for new GH decorations and the bones really aren't all that great. Some more fences and platforms would be nice.

Though the casket and slightly out of the theme chrysathemums are alright this year.

Still feel the price for pumpkins (100 cc) is quite steep though, but that might be because my guilds mostly on the hunt for anything but GH decorations or decorating for that matter. (even tho most if not all, when asked for, members are able to.)

Archived