Duid build suggestions

Arryn.9346

Hello, I need some suggestion regarding druid build for raids (im starting raid but have experience with T4 fractal, open metas and so on) . According to SC I should run in full harrier stats. But Im afraid that I won't have enough hp. For now I'm running something like this, for meta events and T4 there is no issue and I can survive without a problem.gw2skills.net/editor/?vNEQNBmOD7keVomVsVFwXFgoFswIYOhuSXMgJc9tCAwP1qaWtEPOH-jRyGQB3UzABVGULlYeUJI9U/ZI7PsUlGk7iA6AAwTAIAwBQ4eA5+7vHA-eBut with that amout of toughtnes I will be taking aggro from chrono tank. So now I need some tips to change some items in a way to have enough hp and some ok boon durration/heal. I want to play safe and go through it :)

Hello. You dont need 100% boon duration to provide 25 might (even when solo). 50% boon duration (including nature magic) is enough to stack might fir whole raid (especialy with goid chronos). More boon duration just makes it safer/easier.

Just exchange rest of the gear for magi. They provide health and even more healing.

I am curently using harrier armor and weapons and backpack with magi trinkets and it works for me. I could go even lower but I am not that experianced druid player.

Archived