[NA] LF raid static for weekly reset and/or Tue/Thu/Sat evenings — Guild Wars 2 Forums

[NA] LF raid static for weekly reset and/or Tue/Thu/Sat evenings

Kaatora.3186Kaatora.3186 Member ✭✭

Still looking as of 23 January 2019.

Looking for a group that raids at weekly reset and/or one that raids on any of Tuesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays NA timezones starting some time between daily reset up to +6 hours. Preferably a chill group where people are playing for the group and not just greeding dps to make bigger numbers to the detriment of everyone.

I have 800+LI. I am experienced with wings 1-6. Though Qadim still not that much, however, I've killed it 5 times, to include once for CM. I have mostly been stuck in chrono jail recently, so my dps is not super great in the moment. However, I'll play whatever the group needs even if chrono jail is where I stay.

Currently geared and can play:

• Mesmer: chrono tank/off; mirage condi dps
  • Warrior: power and condi banners; condi zerker dps
  • Dragonhunter power
  • Thief power: staff daredevil; d/d and rifle deadeye
  • Druid healing, though I've only been able to play it on 3 kills in the 2 months I've had it geared so far, so by no means good/exp with it

Some of the equipped gear/traits may be scuffed due to open-world pve and/or wvw and/or a dummy trinket where Aurora would go from the shared inventory. But all "raid" gear is each respective inventory at the very least.

I have 5 sets of legendary armour and more than enough ascended chests and gear lying around to be able to gear just about anything else if needed.

If more information, kill proof, logs, etc. needed, message/mail me in game or on discord at c2t#1625 .

Comments

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.