GARDEN PLOT DEED

Shuzsie.9263

Really disappointed in the garden plot deeds. Four seeds in a plot is just not enough. It takes 20 garlic for me to make one meal so even if I bought 3 garden plots I wouldnt be able to make even one a day. I have 2 garden plots at the moment and really wanted a third but its not worth it at the moment. Patches in the wild give more so if Im going to spend money on a garden I would expect there to be the same amount of plants.

@"Shuzsie.9263" said:Really disappointed in the garden plot deeds. Four seeds in a plot is just not enough. It takes 20 garlic for me to make one meal so even if I bought 3 garden plots I wouldnt be able to make even one a day. I have 2 garden plots at the moment and really wanted a third but its not worth it at the moment. Patches in the wild give more so if Im going to spend money on a garden I would expect there to be the same amount of plants.

As far as I know you can't buy a third Garden Plot, only two are usable at the moment, they're also the only home instance harvesting node affected by boosters. Here's the link to the Wiki page with more information: https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Black_Lion_Garden_Plot_Deed .

@Zaklex.6308 said:

@"Shuzsie.9263" said:Really disappointed in the garden plot deeds. Four seeds in a plot is just not enough. It takes 20 garlic for me to make one meal so even if I bought 3 garden plots I wouldnt be able to make even one a day. I have 2 garden plots at the moment and really wanted a third but its not worth it at the moment. Patches in the wild give more so if Im going to spend money on a garden I would expect there to be the same amount of plants.

As far as I know you can't buy a third Garden Plot, only two are usable at the moment, they're also the only home instance harvesting node affected by boosters. Here's the link to the Wiki page with more information:

Correct. Even though they made a spot for a third plot in each home instance, we've never been able to buy more than 2. Don't know what the hold up is. I've been waiting to buy a third plot for a long time.

The optimal use for the plot deeds is planting the Primer plants. With extra tick sickles, gathering booster you get a lot of extra ticks, lowering time to craft a primer. The best way to go about it is planting it in the home instance of a pocket alt, so as the preserve the gathering booster time. I shot myself in the foot with it and got them for my main, big mistake.

@Arlette.9684 said:The optimal use for the plot deeds is planting the Primer plants. With extra tick sickles, gathering booster you get a lot of extra ticks, lowering time to craft a primer. The best way to go about it is planting it in the home instance of a pocket alt, so as the preserve the gathering booster time. I shot myself in the foot with it and got them for my main, big mistake.

Primer food? Enlighten me.

I wanted to use the plots for truffles, only found out afterwards anet was like “no, junk only. Cant have you actually getting value for your money”.So now I just grind onions in the hope I’ll make back the money before the servers die.

Archived