Season 2 Living World - returning player

Greetings GW2 mates,

I had left for life issues in the middle of Season 2 Living World; after returning I had to buy the previous completed chapters and the chapters I was not currently on; left off from Chapter 4. I had to go into the Gem store and unlock two Living World packs; now with the expansions purchased and all Living World content unlocked (as far as I know), do I continue the Living World event, Season 2 Chapter 4 on, or do I just skip it all and do something else?

Thank you,

Sincerely,Davina

If you're interested in the story then I suggest playing in this order: Season 2, then HoT, then Season 3, then PoF.

If you're not interested in the story then I suggest skipping to whatever content interests you the most, but I strongly recommend doing the first part of the HoT story to unlock gliding and so you can start training the masteries, and the first part of PoF to get the rator mount, and so you can start training masteries.

Are you sure you purchased unlocked Episodes in Season 2? The price should have been dynamically adjusted. If it was less than 1280 Gems, then it was. If you paid 1280 Gems just for Season 2 (not including the price for Season 3 - an additional 960 Gems), you should contact the CS Team via the 'Support' link above/below and get some of your Gems refunded.

Good luck.

Thank you community,

I really am interested in the story for my main character and the rest I can just hop skip and jump about; but I sort of feel two of my characters are my main. :) I wish there was a place I could go for my account to see what I have unlocked before and what things I could get; just something web based with a little more info. I have progressed in LWS2, I was just confused by the status of it and if I was going to not be able to experience everything; thus reason for possibly jumping to a different point.

Thank you all...

Hugs,Davina

Archived