Canach - John DiMaggio - Where to find?

I've recently been informed that one of my favorite voice actors are this game and I'm curious where to find him, does he have a story and how do I start it?

For those who don't know who John DiMaggio is, he is Jake from Adventure Time and apparently he play's Canach in this game..1eWWI3Y.gif

Also just found out the protagonist from a Final Fantasy 7 movie I loved is our Mad King, nice Anet :+1:(I know Fred Tatasciore is known for a lot more but obviously my screen name should give away why I mentioned the Final Fantasy movie)

Play through Living World Season Two...onwards. Canach is a major character from about midway through LWS2 on. He is also one of the best characters to ever grace Tyria, bar none (except for Tybalt Leftpaw).

Though if you want to see his full story, he's also in season one, which is of course unavailable, so...

!

...basically just play the story. :D

Yes Canach is a superb character in Gw2, he was introduced in the first season of living world and has overtime become a recurring and very entertaining ally.

He rightfully claims some of the best dialogue in the game not to mention some of the best sarcasm and hilarious moments as well.

Suffice to say he's by far one of the most popular and beloved characters in the game these days and I can honestly say I don't know a single person who plays this game who doesn't absolutely love it when he shows up and blesses us with his shenanigans.

My wife and I are big Critical Role fans and my wife has always loved my Norn’s voice. We were happy to find out the DM of Critical Role, Matt Mercer is the voice of the Male Norn PC. It gets even better because I accidentally made my Norn into the spitting image of Matt before I even knew who he was.

I love the voice acting for Canach. My favorite right after the voice acting for male Asuran player characters. <3 He is the only NPC companion voice actor that doesn't allow for bad dialogue (which we had a lot during HoT and Season 3) to ruin his character - he always remained true to Canach's well educated demeanor and pronunciation.

OT: I always wondered about the name "Canach." Does one of the devs have New Caledonian roots or how did this name come to be?

Archived