Undo Redeemed codes possible?

Hi, I couldn't afford the upgrades till the 50% off arrived. Then ArenaNet wouldn't accept my money or my bank wouldn't give it. Sent a ticket, called my bank, didn't work out.After many failed attempts with debit card (PAYMENT AUTHORISATION FAILED, sent a ticket, not solved), I tried PayPal and the page wouldn't load properly and then the promo code for my current account (1) was no longer available.I decided to give up, so I created a new account (2) and then took a chance on trying to pay for the upgrades again, and it worked!Now out off excitement, I placed the code in the wrong account... The new account (2) (got signed into that one automatically).

Can ArenaNet Undo a used promo code? I don't want a refund, just wanna use the code on my current account. Can it be done? Kinda desperate and the end of promo season is coming...

@Shaker.5713 said:I have... But they take so long. Just want to know if its been done before so I have some hope. I'm so down on the bumps and I can't even call to get a straight up yes or no ?.I don't wanna throw all my days of finding away for a silly mistake

I’m pretty sure you could at least get a refund which would bring that extra account back to F2P. It seems you recently bought it so there’s no reason that they can’t do that. It’s the transferring it that I’m unsure of.

Thanks a lot for the hope you gave me. The matter was indeed resolved.They asked me to provide more details about the account I wanted upgraded (when I started playing, phone number for sms and character names), then they asked me to use the lvl80 boosts on the wrong account to confirm it had been received and then they turned off the update for the wrong account and upgraded the right one!

Thanks so much Anet Support team! ???.I hope i don't make a silly mistake like that in the future.

Archived