Honor of the waves solo??

Sylent.3165

@"Sylent.3165" said:If I'm doing a reaper minion build what would be the best path to solo? As no one does dungeons anymore and I want the armor it's a pain :(

I've spent the past two weeks doing little else but dungeons. I have never had to wait more than 5-10 minutes for a team. There are plenty of people doing this content. Saying "no one does dungeons anymore" is a meme.

Can any of the paths be solo'ed?P1 can, I've done it on my necro back when the condi chillmancer reaper build was busted OP and since then on Boott's minionmancer build. But soloing explorable paths is tedious and unfun. You are much better off putting up an LFG.

Also just note one thing.... those HotW armor peices look great, but they are a pain to dye with many really questionable choices by the designers regarding materials and dye channels. I grinded the full collection, but at the end of the day I use only the heavy chest and the light shoulders. Take a long look at the pieces in the preview and mess with the dyes. Many of the pieces become very difficult to match with other armor set pieces and you may find yourself getting frustrated trying to get the right look.Make sure you wont be in for disappointment if you are grinding them for fashion reasons.I was on more than a few occasions.Great looking pieces on their own or with other pieces from HotW, but generally not worth the effort considering the limitations. They just dont play well with most other armor sets.

Dungeon solos are usually done with full glass builds or they take forever. Might adjust that minion build so the already long boss fights don't become 20min long fights.You can still take minions to distract or bodyblock but don't sacrifice too much of your damage because you are the only damage source after all.

Yeah as enemy HP doesn't scale down when you're alone, fights can take a lot longer. I've soloed all 3 paths (and story as well, of course) on both soulbeast and scourge, but aside from story and p1 it didn't seem worth the time from an earnings standpoint. I did it just for the challenge, didn't need silver or currency from it.

Archived