Thank you Gandara!

RedBaron.6058

To all my gandarian comrades,It is a privilege to fight alongside such brave and fearless warriors against all odds.Today, 3rd of November 2018, the 2nd and 3rd ranking European servers amassed their hordes to jointly attack Gandara Garrison at Green Border Land. For almost 4 hours they launched relentless coordinated attacks and for 5 times they got the Keep Lord Circle up but the bravery and masterful strategy and tactics of the gandarian warriors negated them the taste of victory.Today, Gandara wrote one of the most epic pages of GW2 WvW history. To all the comrades that stood with me defending the realm and achieved such a magnificent victory, I send my warmest regards and finish with this famous speech:"From this day to the ending of the world,But we in it shall be rememberèd—We few, we happy few, we band of brothers;For he to-day that sheds his blood with meShall be my brother; be he ne'er so vile,This day shall gentle his condition;And gentlemen in Lion's Arch now a-bedShall think themselves accurs'd they were not here,And hold their manhoods cheap whiles any speaksThat fought with us upon 3rd November day."(adapted from William Shakespeare in his play, Henry V, in Act IV Scene iii 18–67)

No guts, no glory!

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WSR: Farming bags for 2hrs inside enemy keep without ever flipping it, Skrim k/d > 3.0 = win.Gandara: Everyone respawning 10 times from spawn, stopped keep from flipping, skrim PPT > 200 = win

Different worlds, different cultures, completely different definitions of what constitutes a win. It's quite fascinating really. I wonder what alliances will do to all this.

I love how Gankdara is being bullied this weekend, red and blue side almost fully T3, and green side half-red, half-blue.And those comments about gankdara ganking, like other server (yes WSR, you too) wouldn't be doing the very same.Well, fine karma farming week for all servers i guess, especially with Extra Life buff.

WIthin 10 posts you guys went from wholesome to matchup thread. Good job.

@aintiarna.4869 said:WSR: Farming bags for 2hrs inside enemy keep without ever flipping it, Skrim k/d > 3.0 = win.Gandara: Everyone respawning 10 times from spawn, stopped keep from flipping, skrim PPT > 200 = win

Different worlds, different cultures, completely different definitions of what constitutes a win. It's quite fascinating really. I wonder what alliances will do to all this.

I would say the game telling you who won constitutes as winning, doesn't matter if you like it or not or that it doesn't really give you anything.

Hold on here! Im trien to see if i get this... WSR farms Gand for 2 hours with 0 intention to flip keep. Afterwards gand celebrates their negative KD and rush to forums to let ud all know they played wvw for 2 hours straight getting 0 lootbags?

Difficult to decide which are the more PvE, the server obsessed with PPT or the server obsessed with farming loot and dull one sided fights. 'PvE' pretty much sums up WvW players in 2018.

@Majeli.3827 said:Hold on here! Im trien to see if i get this... WSR farms Gand for 2 hours with 0 intention to flip keep. Afterwards gand celebrates their negative KD and rush to forums to let ud all know they played wvw for 2 hours straight getting 0 lootbags?

you got it exactly! thats why gankdara will be the most boring server until end of days. rofl... but ty 4 massive lootbags. some exotic things in there...

@Sylosi.6503 said:

Hold on here! Im trien to see if i get this... WSR farms Gand for 2 hours with 0 intention to flip keep. Afterwards gand celebrates their negative KD and rush to forums to let ud all know they played wvw for 2 hours straight getting 0 lootbags?

Difficult to decide which are the more PvE, the server obsessed with PPT or the server obsessed with farming loot and dull one sided fights. 'PvE' pretty much sums up WvW players in 2018.

I dont want lootbags for loot tho. Just an easy way to keep track on kills:-)

Farming lootbags or farming kills, doesn't matter, because it means dull one sided, uncompetitive, low quality PvP, which is why WvW players (especially in 2018) are really PvE'ers at heart, that Anet guy was correct.

@Sylosi.6503 said:

Farming lootbags or farming kills, doesn't matter, because it means dull. one sided, uncompetitive, low quality PvP, which is why WvW players (especially in 2018) are really PvE'ers at heart, that Anet guy was correct.

It's not one sided. It's 1 blob vs 20 ACs.

@Traveller.7496 said:

@oOStaticOo.9467 said:I love how it takes 2 servers to gang up on 1 just to win.

It's not uncommon for Gandara's two enemy servers to team up. Curious that they have to resort to it, since they are always quick to claim how bad Gandara is at the game.

Having 20 people on AC's doesnt make you good :^)

Knowing how the brave gankdarian warriors play, 50 of you were sitting on siege while they made a fortune farming you. But after 4 hours they didnt have more space in their bank/got bored so they left.

But finally i can understand what people feel when the acing the same spot for 4 hours/trebbing sm wall all day. They doing it to write a new page in the book of wvw history. Thanks for the insight.

My thank you to gandara too for today as ive wasted 2-3 hours of everyones lives today in hopes of getting you guys to blob up and have fun with us via fighting.Though all we got from poking your bay was you guys hiding behind walls and sieging like crazy.Most come and poke your T3 not for the purpose of flipping but cause they want to get a fight out of it. But seems like today a lot of you loved hugging walls and siege:

https://imgur.com/a/JV0xyPg

@Traveller.7496 said:

@oOStaticOo.9467 said:I love how it takes 2 servers to gang up on 1 just to win.

It's not uncommon for Gandara's two enemy servers to team up. Curious that they have to resort to it, since they are always quick to claim how bad Gandara is at the game.

I was the one leading the raid from AG side towards Gandara garrison. The biggest reason for poping into the gandara bl in the first place was cause nobody from enemy side touched our home bl, so it was dead over there. Theres no way in hell i would go and pop to cancer bl (red bl) and EBG as allways is a infestation from PVE landers who want their pips and gift of battles.

@"RedBaron.6058" said:To all my gandarian comrades,It is a privilege to fight alongside such brave and fearless warriors against all odds.Today, 3rd of November 2018, the 2nd and 3rd ranking European servers amassed their hordes to jointly attack Gandara Garrison at Green Border Land. For almost 4 hours they launched relentless coordinated attacks and for 5 times they got the Keep Lord Circle up but the bravery and masterful strategy and tactics of the gandarian warriors negated them the taste of victory.Today, Gandara wrote one of the most epic pages of GW2 WvW history. To all the comrades that stood with me defending the realm and achieved such a magnificent victory, I send my warmest regards and finish with this famous speech:"From this day to the ending of the world,But we in it shall be rememberèd—We few, we happy few, we band of brothers;For he to-day that sheds his blood with meShall be my brother; be he ne'er so vile,This day shall gentle his condition;And gentlemen in Lion's Arch now a-bedShall think themselves accurs'd they were not here,And hold their manhoods cheap whiles any speaksThat fought with us upon 3rd November day."(adapted from William Shakespeare in his play, Henry V, in Act IV Scene iii 18–67)

No guts, no glory!

not sure but ur up against wsr which has tons of fsp people there who most likely as far i know dont even wanna flip anything back in fsp days but just want u to believe ur deffending ur shit while farming bags :D.. only time they will really flip it is when u give up on coming if not they will continue to make it look like they are trying to take it making u feel like ur doing great job while they are farming bags..

none the less congratz i guess :p dont think any server beside the germans/spanish still care for PPT !

Archived