I AM HERE TO WARN YOU ALL!

ParanoidKami.2867

Was 1v1ing with another Teef on a point when all of a sudden lost track of him. I looked around and saw his Incinerator footsteps leading around a corner and went straight to a Black Powder mark. I proceeded to Cluster Bomb him. He could have stealth killed me but instead got forced off because of his legendary weapon giving him away.

Legendary weapons are for PvE. Skin them to something that isn't a death trap when PvPing. You're welcome for this service announcement.

@"ParanoidKami.2867" said:Was 1v1ing with another Teef on a point when all of a sudden lost track of him. I looked around and saw his Incinerator footsteps leading around a corner and went straight to a Black Powder mark. I proceeded to Cluster Bomb him. He could have stealth killed me but instead got forced off because of his legendary weapon giving him away.

Legendary weapons are for PvE. Skin them to something that isn't a death trap when PvPing. You're welcome for this service announcement.

"Paranoid Kami" huh?Username checks out(I know this isn't Reddit, but I couldn't resist LOL)

@Umadusa.5874 said:

@"ParanoidKami.2867" said:Was 1v1ing with another Teef on a point when all of a sudden lost track of him. I looked around and saw his Incinerator footsteps leading around a corner and went straight to a Black Powder mark. I proceeded to Cluster Bomb him. He could have stealth killed me but instead got forced off because of his legendary weapon giving him away.

"Paranoid Kami" huh?Username checks out(I know this isn't Reddit, but I couldn't resist LOL)

I don't do the Reddit. No idea what you're talking about :p

@ParanoidKami.2867 said:

@ParanoidKami.2867 said:Was 1v1ing with another Teef on a point when all of a sudden lost track of him. I looked around and saw his Incinerator footsteps leading around a corner and went straight to a Black Powder mark. I proceeded to Cluster Bomb him. He could have stealth killed me but instead got forced off because of his legendary weapon giving him away.

I don't do the Reddit. No idea what you're talking about :p

"I AM HERE TO WARN YOU ALL" by Paranoid Kami

@ParanoidKami.2867 said:

@ouv.5789 said:I haven't done too much of this but I'll for sure take note of this, thank you!

You're welcome. Glad I could help. I've changed all my legendaries to precursor skins in PvP and it doesn't cost any transmutation charges.

Oh wow, I never knew precursor skin transmutes did not require charges. I guess it's because I never really used them before, good to know though!

@DemonSeed.3528 said:

@ouv.5789 said:I haven't done too much of this but I'll for sure take note of this, thank you!

You're welcome. Glad I could help. I've changed all my legendaries to precursor skins in PvP and it doesn't cost any transmutation charges.

Oh wow, I never knew precursor skin transmutes did not require charges. I guess it's because I never really used them before, good to know though!

Sorry just checked and I was wrong. It's the Zaishen ones that don't cost anything or any other like that such as Hall of Monument skins.

@Teratus.2859 said:Lol so leggy footfalls don't stealth huh?

I didn't know that but it's pretty darn funny XD

They stealth. This is about if you're trying to hide from an enemies sight the footfalls will give away your position.

@Yannir.4132 said:Did you report it? This is definitely a bug, the footfalls are supposed to be invisible when stealthed.

They're only stealthed if you're stealthed when you make them. If you port, run around a corner then stealth like the thief the OP is talking about did, there will still be footprints leading up to where you stealthed.

Archived