Next Halloween...

cyndelaq.7148

A good rule of thumb with suggestions is to write it as if the people you're suggesting it to have never played whatever game inspired it - because that might very well be the case. Explain exactly what it is you want and why you think it'd be a good addition. Don't assume other people are familiar with it or that they enjoyed it in other games and will automatically agree with you - write as if you're trying to 'sell' a totally new idea.

The way you've written this suggests to me that you've played one or more games with a "zombie mode" and think it's self explanatory, but for me it makes no sense. Do you play as a zombie? Or are you fighting zombies? Is this PvE or PvP? Is it an alternate mode of something which already exists in GW2 and if so what? Or would it need to be a new mini game and it's just called zombie mode in whatever game used it before?

What gets progressively harder? Killing enemies? Collecting something? Stacking boxes?

@kharmin.7683 said:Also, you might include what's in it for Anet to expend resources to create/test/implement such a mode.

We already have scaling tech with bosses, unique enemy debuffs (Karka, Awakened, Loyalists) and unique, temporary Magic Find buffs that is granted to us in certain maps for completing certain objectives (White Mantle killing. Awakened killing, Racing,). I haven't had much training in programming, but I think it is in the realm of possibility seeing what Anet has already done without stretching things to a breaking point.

Archived