Need help with The Ruined City of Arah (210 shards needed)

Canae.7513

Hellow,Im looking for some help to do the ruined city of arah dungeon since i need 210 shards for the shoulder skin.

found this on wiki, which means i only need 1 run trough it?:P:20 Shards of Zhaitan Shards of Zhaitans for the successful completion of a path80 Shards of Zhaitan Shards of Zhaitans as bonus for the first completion per path per day

Willing to pay some gold for the one who helps me get trough this :)Leave a msg below or whisp me ingame: Canaez

OP is probably referring to Arah's dungeon armor.

My recommendation would be to either advertise for a party in LFG or, if you'd like to avoid Arah but still get the currency you need, complete the achievement Dungeon Frequenter which gives you a bit of gold and 150 tokens from the dungeon of your choosing. It requires completing eight different paths of any combination of dungeons, but you can almost always find people to run AC or TA with you in the LFG tool, which makes the 8 paths thing a lot easier to complete.

@Canae.7513 said:Hellow,Im looking for some help to do the ruined city of arah dungeon since i need 210 shards for the shoulder skin.

found this on wiki, which means i only need 1 run trough it?:P:20 Shards of Zhaitan Shards of Zhaitans for the successful completion of a path80 Shards of Zhaitan Shards of Zhaitans as bonus for the first completion per path per day

Willing to pay some gold for the one who helps me get trough this :)Leave a msg below or whisp me ingame: Canaez

i need to run it too.. let me add you larer

Archived