LS4E5 and Wintersday Release Date Speculations

Ayrilana.1396

LS4E5: 11/27/18Wintersday: 12/11/18

I based episode five on the black lion store release cycle and under the assumption that it wouldn’t release concurrently with Wintersday. We could end up waiting until next year though.

Wintersday’s date is based off previous years.

Thoughts?

Edit: Wintersday will likely end on 1/8 but I don’t see them releasing the episode then. If it doesn’t release this month then I see 1/22 being the next best date.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

I am kinda hoping they would make some wintersday events like they had in the original game that were very fun. Its just this game needs some with lots of players doing them together to make it work. Plus who doesn't like having yellow snow as a weapon cus its the best weapon ever!

@ProtoGunner.4953 said:The releases are getting fewer and fewer, LS1 almost every two weeks, LS2: about every 1-2 months, LS3: every two months: LS4, every three months (actually 4 releases in one whole year now). And they aren't even releasing a new expansion next year. One wonders why they release fewer and fewer stuff.

But amount and quality of production is greater. Ls1 had fence mending, festivals and occasionally we got a big fight, but very little story. And no maps. It put out very little very often

Ls2 had 2 maps each staggered in 3 bits.

Ls3 is a more accurate comparison, altho on a production level, ls4 clearly is a bit higher. Whether that has proved it to be a better season I am on the fence with tho

@ProtoGunner.4953 said:The releases are getting fewer and fewer, LS1 almost every two weeks, LS2: about every 1-2 months, LS3: every two months: LS4, every three months (actually 4 releases in one whole year now). And they aren't even releasing a new expansion next year. One wonders why they release fewer and fewer stuff.

You also get a ton more content in the current living world story episodes compared to before, and full scale maps. If they cut the maps and just did story in random zones i'm sure we could get it every few weeks, I prefer the former personally~

LS3 also started 9 months after the release of Hot.....With no big meta event like LS4 episode 1.Also in season 4, maps need to be created with mounts in mind while the episodes 1 and 4 also provide a complete new set of weapons and a complete new set of armor.

Sorry there is no way they release fewer stuff now.

Edit : as for the topic at hand, the next release is due to happen for early february imo.

@flog.3485 said:

LS3 also started 9 months after the release of Hot.....With no big meta event like LS4 episode 1.Also in season 4, maps need to be created with mounts in mind while the episodes 1 and 4 also provide a complete new set of weapons and a complete new set of armor.

Edit : as for the topic at hand, the next release is due to happen for early february imo.

That would run into Lunar New Year. I very much hope we get 4.5 before that!

@Tanner Blackfeather.6509 said:

That would run into Lunar New Year. I
very
much hope we get 4.5 before
that
!

Well deep down I very hope so that I am wrong but my guts tell me otherwise anyway so....Guess we will have to see !

Archived