Dissun's Mine-invisible wall

Talzed.4153

I encountered this bug too, i made a /bug report and considering they are slowly catching up on all the accidentally moved invincible walls. i'm sure it will get fixed. A work around that i found, besides the jp one, is to have your mini out, log to character select, restart character and the game ports you to your mini's last known location. Which just happens to be on the other side of the invincible wall. Continue as normal.

@DBZVelena.5186 said:I encountered this bug too, i made a /bug report and considering they are slowly catching up on all the accidentally moved invincible walls. i'm sure it will get fixed. A work around that i found, besides the jp one, is to have your mini out, log to character select, restart character and the game ports you to your mini's last known location. Which just happens to be on the other side of the invincible wall. Continue as normal.

This worked. ty!

@DBZVelena.5186 said:I encountered this bug too, i made a /bug report and considering they are slowly catching up on all the accidentally moved invincible walls. i'm sure it will get fixed. A work around that i found, besides the jp one, is to have your mini out, log to character select, restart character and the game ports you to your mini's last known location. Which just happens to be on the other side of the invincible wall. Continue as normal.

This also worked for me. Thanks!

They still need to fix this though.

Archived