[Suggestion] Update The Candy Corn Cob List for Sonder the Seller

Alimar.8760

You can get most of any other festival item at Sonder the Seller but for some reason his candy cob list has 1 mini and the 20 slot pumpkin pail. I think many of us would appreciate an update to this merchant to include most if not all of the candy cob items available from the candy cob merchant. Since this is done for most other festival currencies I don't know why the items have to be restricted for just Halloween.

It might be the way it is because everything he sells (other than Halloween's few items) is from content no longer available, save Favor of the Festival items. And that tab only became an outlier because of Festival of the Four Winds returning.Halloween has always been available each year.

Still, if the Halloween offerings are changed, I'm sure the player-base won't complain.

Good luck.

@Vallune.8150 said:

@Eloc Freidon.5692 said:Yeah I was about to ask where I can exchange the fangs and such for their high quality ones since I want to clear space.

Last time I checked, you would be better off (by quite some margin) to sell 1000 fangs/skulls/nougat to a merchant and buy one of the high quality ones from the TP.

I don't think I would see the ones I saved sell any time soon around that 2 million already on the TP at the lowest possible price.

@Eloc Freidon.5692 said:

@Eloc Freidon.5692 said:Yeah I was about to ask where I can exchange the fangs and such for their high quality ones since I want to clear space.

Last time I checked, you would be better off (by quite some margin) to sell 1000 fangs/skulls/nougat to a merchant and buy one of the high quality ones from the TP.

I don't think I would see the ones I saved sell any time soon around that 2 million already on the TP at the lowest possible price.

That might be why he said "sell to a merchant" - then it doesn't matter how many are laying around on TP.

Archived