Season 14 Rewards

Chilli.2976

@phokus.8934 said:

@Chilli.2976 said:Curious to know if there will be any new rewards, apart from the old titles coming back?Would love to the legendary armour 2.0 (as I'd like to spend my 20K shards) - but that's asking too much I guess.

The new armor set is coming out on November 13th.

Where is your source?

BenP on reddit.

That's not legendary armour, but a new PvP set.

@Chilli.2976 said:

@Chilli.2976 said:Curious to know if there will be any new rewards, apart from the old titles coming back?Would love to the legendary armour 2.0 (as I'd like to spend my 20K shards) - but that's asking too much I guess.

Where is your source?

BenP on reddit.

He didn't say that legendary armor was coming out but rather a new armor set.

@Chilli.2976 said:

Where is your source?

BenP on reddit.

It’s the next tier of Glorious Hero Armor that can be turned into Legendary Armor, much like Mistforged Triumphant armor from WvW.

@"Tyson.5160" said:https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/42973/pvp-features-in-progress-updated-june-8-2018#latest

“Rewards

Obsidian Weapon Set

Group 1 released (12/12)Group 2 released (3/27)Group 3 released (6/5)PvP Armor Set 2.5”

The new Armor is 2.5. Not really sure which Armor you speak of.

BenP said they were working on making changes to the PvP legendary armour skins. This could possibly be it, though it has not been confirmed.

@Chilli.2976 said:

@"Tyson.5160" said:

“Rewards

Obsidian Weapon Set

Group 1 released (12/12)Group 2 released (3/27)Group 3 released (6/5)PvP Armor Set 2.5”

BenP said they were working on making changes to the PvP legendary armour skins. This could possibly be it, though it has not been confirmed.

I attached the blog post which teases the new medium pvp armor set in the image, this is the Armor BenP was talking about, I believe. It’s the next tier of the Glorious Armor set.

@Tyson.5160 said:

“Rewards

Obsidian Weapon Set

I attached the blog post which teases the new medium pvp armor set in the image, this is the Armor BenP was talking about, I believe. It’s the next tier of the Glorious Armor set.

Yeah, so this is probably obtainable via reward tracks. Still need a rework on PvP legendary armour skins.

@Chilli.2976 said:

“Rewards

Obsidian Weapon Set

Yeah, so this is probably obtainable via reward tracks. Still need a rework on PvP legendary armour skins.

If it’s anything like the WvW Mistforged Triumphant Armor it will cost ascended shards. Plus you also have to have Tier2 set done too.

@Chilli.2976 said:

“Rewards

Obsidian Weapon Set

Did you check out the Mistforged Glorious Armor yet?

Archived