New Sigil and Rune hype

Turk.5460

I for one, am extremely excited about the new Sigil of Celerity. I mainly run DA/Trick/DE and the only reason I would often take BQoBK was for the quickness on Mark for some nice quick initial hits. The +power/precision was secondary, and didn't significantly increase damage, but now I will be able to grab M7 and have my quickness on Mark, allowing for an incredibly swift M7 proc which will give back the missed initial damage with the 300 power from might.

Speaking of might, It may now be beneficial to swap to those Strength runes rather than Scholar for some builds. Anyone else hyped for such an unknown big change coming to many unused sets?

I only saw those few examples , but yes I am rather hyped about the revamp. That Celerity should work very well in my quickness build.

I look forward to any revamps of our profession runes, the only one of which I use being Daredevil. Runes of the Thief and Runes of the Deadeye warrant a change. Quite frankly I have always wanted to see some Rune and or Sigil revamps even more so then some of our traits . Tuesday can not come soon enough.

tbh the best change for thief i foresee is the more reliable rune of the scholar. Far as pvp/wvw is concerned it will give more burst damage and, if 125 ferocity is not gated by the hp threshold, more damage overall during fights.This is unless they make another rune the go to roamer damage option, i mean they have put in dumb things in the past mist form rune of vampirisam, durability rune

I currently use Scorpion Wire in one of my builds, yes in spite of its high failure rate. This because with a traited trickster coupled with the Ammo system I get two of these in on a very low recharge. Traited Trickster this gives me an added two condition cleanses even IF the wire does not get the pull off.

In My Staff build I will add Celerity and this will add a source of Disable which staff does not generally have. Again even with faliure rate this increases the payoff on a successful SW pull wherein on a GOOD day I should now have quickness up and running for staff when the enemy pulled to me.

The new celerity will make SW better. Tag on one of the interrupt sigils and SW can do a lot of work. (Severance+ Celerity worth a shot)

Archived