A newbie question about deadeye.

CRrabbit.1284

Not new to WvW (as a returned player to POF), but very limited experience of thief and zero experience of deadeye.Just made a deadeye lv80 and geared up few days ago. Then I decided to practice a little bit so I went to EBG opponents' re-spawn and perma contested their keep watching everyone walk back to their keep and pick whoever unlucky to kill.Surprisingly, 3 days in a roll, after hundreds kill every night, I haven't die a single time and sometime was able to troll 20+ players forever and maybe even get a kill meanwhile. (they know I was there but just can't get me). So after 3 days experience of deadeye, there are only one-shot-kill class, two-shots-kill class or well-don't-bother class. Have never meet anyone who can really give me a single threaten.I already begin to feel bored, so IS THERE ANY hard counter class against DE?I mean a hard counter class can really kill DE since I only have 12k HP? So far I didn't meet any class yet, was expecting my first death as a DE. The biggest counter to me is the boring play style.

@CRrabbit.1284 said:I already begin to feel bored, so IS THERE ANY hard counter class against DE?I mean a hard counter class can really kill DE since I only have 12k HP? So far I didn't meet any class yet, was expecting my first death as a DE. The biggest counter to me is the boring play style.

there cannot be a hardcounter by your definition as the deadeye can pick his fights.but you can die to your mistakes against any profession, most dangerous one is probably ranger.

@CRrabbit.1284 said:Surprisingly, 3 days in a roll, after hundreds kill every night, I haven't die a single time and sometime was able to troll 20+ players forever and maybe even get a kill meanwhile. (they know I was there but just can't get me). So after 3 days experience of deadeye, there are only one-shot-kill class, two-shots-kill class or well-don't-bother class. Have never meet anyone who can really give me a single threaten.

Looks like you killed their whole server several times over GJ

On a serious note if you want fights stop picking on zerglings and go kill roamer(s), depending on where you are might be challenging to find single ones though, but I'm sure with your results wiping 4-5 man group will not be a big deal.

Congratulations you have figured out the secret to winning WvW. You will never die on it and you will never meet any people better than you. They simply do not exist. If there was a ranking of WvW players, you'd be right in the #1 spot and the top list only contain deadeyes.

Has any actually killed a deadeye the last year? Does anyone actually have proof? No anectdotal video evidence - they are all fake news set up in cahoots with the filmers which are all deadeye mains playing against friends that lets them kill "enemy" deadeyes.

@"Dawdler.8521" said:Congratulations you have figured out the secret to winning WvW. You will never die on it and you will never meet any people better than you. They simply do not exist. If there was a ranking of WvW players, you'd be right in the #1 spot and the top list only contain deadeyes.

Has any actually killed a deadeye the last year? Does anyone actually have proof? No anectdotal video evidence - they are all fake news set up in cahoots with the filmers which are all deadeye mains playing against friends that lets them kill "enemy" deadeyes.

I've actually never died. Even the times that it looks like I died, it wasn't me. It was people in my guild who just made their character to look like me, but it wasn't me I swear.

I rolled up a Holosmith the other day. never played one before so geared up and went into EBG. I was fighting entire zergs on my own. Never died once and literally killed thousands over a few days. Does any player know which classes i should watch for that will Counter me? I want to be prepared! I mean afer a while it boring to just slaughter groups pf players. It like roaming with a zerg of 50 and only seeing one guy to kill all night!! Oh wait unless that one guy a Holosmith!

Archived