How many of you would like Badges and Titles for your WvW rank?

Aridon.8362

If it was something like spvp where there were seasons that reset them, then maybe. but as just your normal level... i really don't see a need.

honestly I don't think season rankings would be that great either, but seasons in general for guild ranks might work, and have some sorta leader board for like guilds with top kills and top ppt and such. I think those could work better then personal badges.

@Celsith.2753 said:I see no point to it at all. WvW rank isn't some huge achievement.Give me the opposite - the ability to hide it altogether.

Diamond Legend and Realm Avenger are two difficult titles to achieve in GW2. Post EotM nerf it takes an extraordinary amount of time to get Diamond Legend. If a person isn't a popular commander, Realm Avenger is a long haul.

@Widmo.3186 said:I would like display of your k/d and bounties for your head (the bigger k/d you have the bigger reward for you head is, for server in points or for person with gold or sth). Just an idea, nothing special...

this would further buff rewards in zergs mostly so roamers would gank them even more. but i think if you make it stomps/deaths, it could be a way to give roamers an incentive to priorize other roamers and especially ganker, keeping them at bay. might even be worth chasing a ganker with a zerg if his score is too high :)

as for WvW rank in the names i would like it so that with higher ranks you unlock new rank titeles, but can choose wich rank to display. so people who like to scout alot can allways run around as '[server] scout' , many would also choose to just display '[server] Legend' and it would make people stop interpreting too much into the rank they see.dont think we need a badge as long as a rank is displayed in the name.

I gave this a thumbs down primarily because it’s not something I wanna advertise to the enemy. They already see Platinum Xxx and target me as it is.

However, having the option to display this to team mates might be good so they can see the level of the person leading them.

It just might encourage pugs to join the tag knowing he/she has a reasonable amount of wxp. ?

Archived