Rune of dwayna

messiah.1908

the rune will give 20% more regen effectiveness and 10% more health

on herald you have elder respite with 20% already so total of 40% stronger regen.

in wvw you can have 118% out going healing and 40% more regen which can make regen above 1.1k healing per second (on self 540 hps)in pvp 750 hps which is nice (on self 410 hps)

thoughts?

Seems like it would be worth it if you intend on camping Glint a lot in a bigger squad with Draconic Echo. Otherwise I would say Monk is still a better choice since it'll affect all your outgoing heals, as well as general boon duration.

Also depends on how it stacks. I think this is the first opportunity where there is a boon that can double-stack effectiveness, so I'm not sure if it would be additive or not.

@messiah.1908 said:the rune will give 20% more regen effectiveness and 10% more health

on herald you have elder respite with 20% already so total of 40% stronger regen.

in wvw you can have 118% out going healing and 40% more regen which can make regen above 1.1k healing per second (on self 540 hps)in pvp 750 hps which is nice (on self 410 hps)

thoughts?

As far as I've been led to believe, since healing modifiers scale additively (not multiplicatively), it's not going to be that great... That's at least what I've heard a lot of top raiding druids saying about it the past few days.

@narcx.3570 said:

@messiah.1908 said:the rune will give 20% more regen effectiveness and 10% more health

thoughts?

As far as I've been led to believe, since healing modifiers scale additively (not multiplicatively), it's not going to be that great... That's at least what I've heard a lot of top raiding druids saying about it the past few days.

Yes, outgoing healing modifier are additive.

It is only 10% more regeneration healing over monk runes while also giving up a lot boon duration for regeneration duration. I don't think there are many situations where it would be useful. Monk runes will be better most times unless they get a rework too on tuesday.

@Miellyn.6847 said:

thoughts?

Yes, outgoing healing modifier are additive.

It is only 10% more regeneration healing over monk runes while also giving up a lot boon duration for regeneration duration. I don't think there are many situations where it would be useful. Monk runes will be better most times unless they get a rework too on tuesday.

for herald which proc boons with facets ,boon duration is not that important like for FB or scrapper in wvw. maybe bit more in pvp.if the modifier wont cap at 100% than to have 158% more regeneration as herald would be great and powerful (also ventari proc regen if traited)

Archived