Random crashes, screen freezing

Since the latest patch, i've been encountering CTDs (and now one bluescreen immediately subsequent) at various times, especially while running fractals. In addition, while in mistlock sanctuary (and perhaps in other areas), clicking out of my borderless-windowed game screen onto my second monitor will cause the game client to stop updating the screen display until restart. It appears as though all other parts of the game continue to run (insofar as i can tell), but i'm left staring at my screen as it was when i clicked away from the game client, although the mouse cursor will still change as i mousover ui elements, indicating that the client is still functioning in at least some aspects. I've also been able to use abilities (i used nova launch with screen frozen - logged back in to a different location, so i can only assume the skill executed successfully)

I've repaired the game client multiple times since i began encountering issues, to no avail. In fact, after a prompted verify-and-repair, i left the login client idle for a time and had IT crash on me, immediately following a presumably successful repair.

I'm running win 7 if that helps in any way.

Archived