Your current ability is fully trained and ready to master. — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Your current ability is fully trained and ready to master.

How do you make this notice go away? I've searched the forums and Reddit, and every thing has said to do the first story mission in HoT or PoF. I've done the first mission in PoF, I've spent every Mastery Point I have, and I have no other mastery tracks to switch to. Yet the message constantly pops up and I can not find any way to disable it.

Comments

• Nokomis.5076Nokomis.5076 Member ✭✭✭

Could you make a screenshot of your mastery overview?

Was I able to help you or give you a hint? Click on Helpful and/or Thumbs up, I would appreciate it alot!
    When you encounter a bug ingame, at first you should file a ticket via the ingame command /bug, as only this way the devs will know exactly where you were, when the bug happened.

• https://imgur.com/a/Hmdn6xa

I just spent my last point in Fractal Attunement hoping that would stop the pop-up, but that didn't work.

• Urud.4925Urud.4925 Member ✭✭✭

Hmm, I can't see the message "your current ability is fully trained" but... maybe it's a reminder that you trained at 100% the Pact Commander and you're wasting exp because you could select/train Fractal Attunement? Try to select the track where you can still progress (exp-wise)

• Are you sure you've done PoF? It says it is locked. Do you have a Raptor?
    Regardless, you could change to Fractals Mastery Track, and/or one of the Heart of Thorns Mastery Tracks.

It's odd; I have Mastery Tracks fully trained in all 3 regions, but not enough Mastery Points to spend, yet I don't get that message.

Good luck.

• Linken.6345Linken.6345 Member ✭✭✭✭

Yea looks like exp is going into fractal attunement so no idea why you get that msg bud.
    Usualy its for people who havent even unlocked the mastery system to remind them that they are not useing their exp.

• Sorry, I meant I did the first story in HoT, not PoF. And I had Fractal Attunement, Legendary Crafting, and Pact Commander all maxed on XP, I had one Tyrian Mastery point left I was trying to save to finish off Pact Commander, but I spent it on Fractal Attunement, hoping the message would stop. But it hasn't stopped. And it seems switching to the next Fractal Attunemant Mastery will only stop it until it's maxed on XP again, too. I don't understand why it has to constantly spam with the message that covers the whole chat box. I always play the game with my friend, and we are unable to communicate outside of towns, because that message is always there covering the chat box.

• I don't know..it shouldn't be doing that. Best you can do, probably, is submit an in-game Bug Report often.
    You could try the CS Team, but they may just direct you back to the forums.

Good luck.

• Urud.4925Urud.4925 Member ✭✭✭

And what about HoT mastery tracks? There are at least 5 tracks under that tab, maybe the message comes from one of them because you can still train something.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.