Best Carry Screenshots :)

Decrypter.1785

@Decrypter.1785 said:Can't seem to embed the image directly tried numerous ways o well :)

Hey ho! Cool pic and all. But this doesn't necessarily mean you carried. The match looked pretty close all in all. I personally hate when teammates try saying they carried based on top stats. It wasn't a 1v5. I would honestly need to see a video of how the game was played from your perspective.

Sometimes someone gets a top stat in offense only but they were the ones who carried the game because they literally forced the opposing team to answer their decap.

Also you need to look at the caliber of the opposite team. Having something like that against all bronzes and your maybe gold. Not impressive. Having that against one legendary/high plat in the other team, is impressive. You'll mote the better your opposing team is, the less stacked your top stats will be. My 2c. Nice pic still!

I'm always top attacker or defender. Sometimes both. More often than not top revives too. The only stat i get if other team is really inferior is top damage, but as a sword weaver i only do around 20% team damage usualy. Even though those stats mean nothing. If you keep 2 enemies busy offpoint because they won't stop until they kill you because you pissed them off somehow on first midfight, you give a pretty fair advantage to your team while not contributing directly to the score.

@MikeL.8260 said:Funny situation but unlike most games with PvP, top stats in GW2 don't necessarily mean that you played better than the rest of your team since it's the objectives that win you the game.

Let the man revel in his glory. You say top stats dont matter but in this case he had more fight participation and secured skills and revives than anyone on his team. Means he was there when it mattered and it was pretty clutch too with such difference in points. Kudos to him. Not talking about what his rank is or anything just appreciating his achievement.

@jportell.2197 said:

@Decrypter.1785 said:Can't seem to embed the image directly tried numerous ways o well :)

Hey ho! Cool pic and all. But this doesn't necessarily mean you carried. The match looked pretty close all in all. I personally hate when teammates try saying they carried based on top stats. It wasn't a 1v5. I would honestly need to see a video of how the game was played from your perspective.

Sometimes someone gets a top stat in offense only but they were the ones who carried the game because they literally forced the opposing team to answer their decap.

Also you need to look at the caliber of the opposite team. Having something like that against all bronzes and your maybe gold. Not impressive. Having that against one legendary/high plat in the other team, is impressive. You'll mote the better your opposing team is, the less stacked your top stats will be. My 2c. Nice pic still!

That NA logic. Offense -> everything else. Fighting on neutralised point 1x2-3 and chasing 1 warrior entire game and get most offense means you carried hard???????????????????????If you are roaming-outnumbering/leave others to cap points while rotating you will get 0 offense = didnt carry at all , lol xD

@Decrypter.1785 said:

@MikeL.8260 said:Funny situation but unlike most games with PvP, top stats in GW2 don't necessarily mean that you played better than the rest of your team since it's the objectives that win you the game.

lol you haven't a clue then

If you get top damage of 1 million while another bursty spec say DE gets about 180k`, then the Thief is the better player simply because his engagements ended quickly..there's no prolonged 1-2 minute fights over a node, it's just a 2s burst with a quick decap.

Having these prolonged fights on a node will raise offense/defense stats higher, again, doesn't mean the person having a 2 minute fight over a node is a better player, again it comes back to the thief who can burst in 2s and quickly decap/cap.

You should have a clue before telling people that they have no clue.

@Decrypter.1785 said:

lol you haven't a clue then

Umm, no, he's actually true. If you play poorly and just seek out deathmatches or kills, it's very likely you will score top points. Maybe not all, but pretty high. This is almost always the case for me.

Meanwhile, if you're playing strategically, it's not uncommon to actually score relatively low in a lot of the top stats.

Archived