Add gathering tools to portable provisioner

werdernator.6105

@MUDse.7623 said:

@Straegen.2938 said:This would undercut their infinite tools in the cash shop.

And the portable merchants that are available from the gem store.

anyone actually buying them for gems?

I am sure someone is. The general discussion page was complaining about the cost of some item like it that I get in the BL goods chest 4 times a month.

Personally, I have 74 of them, and despite using them some, I still have more each month.

@Strider Pj.2193 said:

I am sure someone is. The general discussion page was complaining about the cost of some item like it that I get in the BL goods chest 4 times a month.

Personally, I have 74 of them, and despite using them some, I still have more each month.

with that cost its better to skip gathering a few times. you hardly will gather those 8g with a set of tools. if you want to spent gold on them id advise to just buy directly the permanent one, especially if you also use them to sell trash.

@MUDse.7623 said:

with that cost its better to skip gathering a few times. you hardly will gather those 8g with a set of tools. if you want to spent gold on them id advise to just buy directly the permanent one, especially if you also use them to sell trash.

100% agree with that

Archived