Welcome To PVP Discord [Repost]

Tyga.7056

Hey all New PvP Players, Veterans, Casuals, PvP Content Creators and Pro's,The last days I dedicated my time to a new project I wanted to push forward for a long time. As you can see in the title, it's called "Welcome to PvP".In addition to that I created a Discord Server that has several things featured for you to advance in PvP.We have PvP guides, Twitch & Youtube content, class discussion channels, a Players finding Players category and experienced PvP players that are able to answer class-related questions anytime. The primary thought behind this Discord is that players don't need to search long for answers, it's all one click away, compact & ready to go.Feel free to invite anyone and don't hesitate to join, you can only gain from it!

The Discord: https://discord.gg/yt5GpeV.

If you are a PvP content creator, DM me on Discord to get featured!

@"Tyga.7056" said:Hey all New PvP Players, Veterans, Casuals, PvP Content Creators and Pro's,The last days I dedicated my time to a new project I wanted to push forward for a long time. As you can see in the title, it's called "Welcome to PvP".In addition to that I created a Discord Server that has several things featured for you to advance in PvP.We have PvP guides, Twitch & Youtube content, class discussion channels, a Players finding Players category and experienced PvP players that are able to answer class-related questions anytime. The primary thought behind this Discord is that players don't need to search long for answers, it's all one click away, compact & ready to go.Feel free to invite anyone and don't hesitate to join, you can only gain from it!

The Discord: https://discord.gg/yt5GpeV.

If you are a PvP content creator, DM me on Discord to get featured!

This is a great idea, I wish it had come about sooner. I'll be joining for sure.

Archived