With the new sigil upcoming update, please fix the transmuted legendary bug that destroys the sigils

Please fix the transmuted legendary bug that does not allow sigil swapping on transmuted legendary without destroying the sigils.sigil swapping on transmuted legendaries destroys the current sigil

You still have time (5 days to fix a simple bug before the sigils update comes Nov 13)Thank you.

EDIT: I tried to swap sigils again today 11/9/18 and it works now. Now I get the current sigil back. Perhaps as a user already suggested, they quick fixed it.

I just tried it out on my necro, and it worked fine. I tried it with the normal Meteorologicus skin, and it swapped the sigils and gave me the old one in my inventory. I then transmuted a different skin onto the legendary and tried it again, and it did the same thing. So, this may be affecting you, but it doesn't seem to be happening for everyone.

@RoseofGilead.8907 said:I just tried it out on my necro, and it worked fine. I tried it with the normal Meteorologicus skin, and it swapped the sigils and gave me the old one in my inventory. I then transmuted a different skin onto the legendary and tried it again, and it did the same thing. So, this may be affecting you, but it doesn't seem to be happening for everyone.

Really? Well, I tried it on twilight legendary with a Halloween skin and it does not work for me. Maybe the bug is weapon specific.

@Hitman.5829 said:

@RoseofGilead.8907 said:I just tried it out on my necro, and it worked fine. I tried it with the normal Meteorologicus skin, and it swapped the sigils and gave me the old one in my inventory. I then transmuted a different skin onto the legendary and tried it again, and it did the same thing. So, this may be affecting you, but it doesn't seem to be happening for everyone.

Really? Well, I tried it on twilight legendary with a Halloween skin and it does not work for me. Maybe the bug is weapon specific.

From what I've read I think this might be the case or at the very least an inconsistent bug

Archived