New Celerity sigil saved us 1 utility slot. — Guild Wars 2 Forums

New Celerity sigil saved us 1 utility slot.

PBS alone will give 5 sec quickness , bye bye Quickening Zephyr....

Comments

• Forget to mention Canine/Gazelle will become popular pet too

• And smokescale

• I actually started running Krytan Drakehound in WvW even before this. In SB mode another knockdown he brings (which is aoe up to 3 people btw) +WI offer another way to burst people, and his F1 is 800 range leap - which isn't 1200 range owl offers but is still another mobility skill. Plus he has a knockdown as a canine pet while out of SB. So jack-of-all trades kind of pet, which will undoubtedly become even more popular now.

• Quickness for me. Quickness for you. Quickness for everybody.

• Eurantien.4632Eurantien.4632 Member ✭✭✭

@Atronach.8520 said:
    I actually started running Krytan Drakehound in WvW even before this. In SB mode another knockdown he brings (which is aoe up to 3 people btw) +WI offer another way to burst people, and his F1 is 800 range leap - which isn't 1200 range owl offers but is still another mobility skill. Plus he has a knockdown as a canine pet while out of SB. So jack-of-all trades kind of pet, which will undoubtedly become even more popular now.

Fun fact: If you cancel the canine movement ability leap by swapping weapons the skill goes on a 4s cd instead of its 8s cd so it is actually the fastest movement skill we have in the game.

• Pterikdactyl.7630Pterikdactyl.7630 Member ✭✭✭✭

I'm expecting this sigil to get nerfed to some capacity shortly after release, or at least split in WvW.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.