What are the easiest meta-classes to play in Fractals and Raids?

I know this may be a bit of a loaded question: since every class has its nuances and finer points. But I'm curious to know what people think are the easiest meta-classes to play, right now, in fractals and raids. My current main is a daredevil. And I love playing him. But, unfortunately, nobody is looking for daredevils. And I'm not going to kick against the thorns anymore.

I usually work 75-80 hours per week. And I don't have the time to perfect tremendously complicated roles and rotations. So what are some classes I could play (either DPS or support), that are in-demand, and just dead-easy?

I want to be able to easily find a spot in daily, CM fractal groups, and PUG Raids. If there's one class I could tweak back and forth to fulfill both roles, that would be sweet. But if I need to make two new characters I'll just do that.

@"Metasynaptic.1093" said:Holo Smith has a straightforward rotation and is good in both fractals and raids. You'll need a condition damage class, such as mirage, to fill the gaps that Holo can't cover for raids.

Holosmith might be relatively straightforward, but its more "skills" to use and CDs to memorize with bomb/granadekit than most players are used too..I guess a Sword/shield holo kitless deals decent damage though, but not comparable to a regular holobuild in raids...

First of all daredevil and thief are ridiculous in raids and easy to start with. They are just kinda mweh in fractals.

To be honest make a chrono tank and give boons. You dont really need a rotation if you only care about giving acceptable boons. Its needed everywhere and high in demand (look at lfg). Whenever im outdated with dps or guild raids are full, I just join pug raids on my chrono.

For dps stick with DH/thief and mirrage. But this could change in 2 weeks. DH mainly for fractals. Cause thief covers most raid encounters.

@Malediktus.9250 said:75-80 hours of work per week? That sounds like a nightmare.

Maybe try druid, people often dont notice if you mess up as a druid.

As a druid main, I have to say that this just isn't the case.

Druid is an easy class to get the fundamentals, but difficult to master.

It's also easy to trivialise druids, but there's night and day between a good druid and someone new to the role.

@Metasynaptic.1093 said:

@Malediktus.9250 said:75-80 hours of work per week? That sounds like a nightmare.

It's also easy to trivialise druids, but there's night and day between a good druid and someone new to the role.

It is like that with any class. There is night and day between people playing dps builds also, but much more apparent due to dps meters

It gets easier to spot a bad player once you've played the class as well, so many druids on CM's popping GoE when boss is invuln, using fern hound/bear/jacaranda when party is lacking cc, using Sun spirit instead of Stone when party is all pdps and taking a lot of damage, not using Storm spirit when there isn't enough vulnerability gen etc...A ton of people just copy paste whatever is on Snowcrows website and don't even read over tooltips to find out how their skills work.

@Malediktus.9250 said:

It is like that with any class. There is night and day between people playing dps builds also, but much more apparent due to dps meters

We'll it's very class dependant tho. Their are classes where the difference isn't as big as others.

The difference between a good and bad invocation renegade is way bigger then between a good and bad shortbow sb

Archived