[EU] [SFR] Filthy casual looking for guild

cheroz.2941

I'll be honest this is my first ever MMO. I usually play single player games but I'm really enjoying GW2. I'm still catching up to all the game mechanics and at times I feel lost, especially when reading the global chat.

I know I should mention what kind of gameplay I'm interested in but I guess I've only done PvE till now, so, that. I'm almost at level 70, I have both expansions and my timezone is CET +1. I'm mostly looking to have some fun and socialize but also to get some sense of direction in game.

I usually play late hours and during the afternoon.

I'm on Steam, Discord, whatever platform.

I'll try really hard not be a burden :)

Noot Noot Cheroz,

If you find you haven't managed to waddle yourself into a guild yet.

Let me show you a bit about the guild I manage "The Arctic"https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/50393/eu-pvx-the-arctic-a-place-to-chill-and-noot-together#latest

Have a look, think about all the tasty fish we offer and we hope you consider joining the igloo, its warm when we are all together!

OldManPingu

@"CallumSmith.8035" said:Noot Noot Cheroz,

Let me show you a bit about the guild I manage "The Arctic"https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/50393/eu-pvx-the-arctic-a-place-to-chill-and-noot-together#latest

Have a look, think about all the tasty fish we offer and we hope you consider joining the igloo, its warm when we are all together!

OldManPingu

Seems quite nice, would love to get an invite!

@cheroz.2941 said:

@"CallumSmith.8035" said:Noot Noot Cheroz,

Let me show you a bit about the guild I manage "The Arctic"

OldManPingu

Seems quite nice, would love to get an invite!

Hi Cheroz, if you pop to the discord in that link you can pop your name in our recruitment channel and our penguins can slide over an invite =]

• 2 weeks later...

Hi m8 , we from Lion are a cozy bunch of people who looking for other players (beginners or veterans) to grow and enjoy the game with us ,we have 26 members at the moment .We have a very nice decorated Guild Hall (Windswept Haven) wich is at lvl 28 now , our home is on Far ShiverPeaks and most of us are into every aspect of the game PVE/PVP/WVW so mostly PVX . Also Roleplayers are very welcome . :+1:Last summer our guild took a quite larger hit with people having to deal with real life stuff (wich allways comes first) and some others who went to try other games and so on .The founders of this guild are Flemish / Belgians but everyone is welcome ,the only thing we ask is no flaming in Guildchat , have respect for everybody no matter what, regardless religion politic beliefs , origine , gender or age .So if you are looking for a home to have a laugh and some fun or just chill or have a conversation or help with whatever what come look us up , our aim is to have a fun and filled Guildchat again with people that know each other a bit , become friends and have a blast together . Our TimeZone = UTC/GMT +1 .We haven't done raids yet but we are working on the matter but we do and have done Guildmissions . We also have Discord wich info is on the message of the day in our Guild Tab .So if this pack of Lions sounds like your cup of thea just contact one of these players and we will help you out asap ;) - kronnokos.6913 - alien.9058 - tailbreaker.1540 - alien.9683 .Thank you for taking the time to read this , see you in game and rock on :)

Archived