Pet stows on its own while playing Soulbeast.

Alchimist.4738

I wonder if this is related to my pet sometimes stowing itself and having to manually unstow it as I dismount. (I have fully trained Soulbeast, but I've not yet selected it as a traitline.)

I was planning to check if it happens again whether I've been shot off my mount, used the mount's engage skill, or used the dismount either by hotkey or by mouseclick.

This happens even without Soulbeast equipped. I don't have Soulbeast on and haven't done so, and I've noticed it several times over the past week. Seems to me at least, that it happens most frequently when engaging combat with a mount. I'm running Druid so it's got to be an overall Ranger issue.

Also noticed that pet aoe skills aren't popping on the pet, but often popping either on me or halfway between me and the pet.

confirmed the issue is related to mounted combatIt can be triggered when the player is engaging into a fight with a mount attacks. If the player is hit shortly before the unmount of the mount attack is triggered the pet remains stowed away. I've added it to the ranger bug summary in the sub-forum(the issue is most likely triggered due to a syntax that prevents the pet from popping out of the 'stowed away' mode when the mount is attacked - as regular gameplay would force the pet out of stowed away mode when the player is attacked)

Archived