Account item history question.

Is it possible to somehow see the history of the items on my account?I think that I trashed Charged Quartz Orichalcum Amulet of the Exalted with Liquid Aurillium...To this day this does not let me sleep at night, I must know if I rid myself of a fortune by mistake so I can cry myself to sleep properly.

Well why you dident bring it up with support the day after smells like you hope their logs dont go back far enough to be able to check and then they just give you one to be honest.Throw in a ticket to support since it keeps you up at night you should remember the day and aprox time right?Just dont be sad if they say sorry we cant help you.

@Linken.6345 said:Well why you dident bring it up with support the day after smells like you hope their logs dont go back far enough to be able to check and then they just give you one to be honest.Throw in a ticket to support since it keeps you up at night you should remember the day and aprox time right?Just dont be sad if they say sorry we cant help you.

It's been long time, no way I remember when it happened :( That's why I wanted to know if it's possible to check it. I learned the worth of item way later as well. Eh I might try but I don't have much hope. Thanks for help.

Archived