Warrior adrenaline and its rapid depletion is making warrior not fun to play in zerg fights.

Hitman.5829

The main offender is the pirate ship meta and the out of combat that leaves warrior always depleted on adrenaline. For those of you who have been playing GW2 since release date, you will remember that adrenaline depletion was not initially designed to be this way. If the developers think there is a problem with warrior having adrenaline at the start of a battle, why not split the mode and make it deplete only in PvP just like necro life force does, and leave a full adrenaline build up in WvW.

Or as a minimum, the developers should make adrenaline deplete at a very slow rate in WvW and PvE only. I would suggest that 3 bars of adrenaline should deplete to 0 within 1 minute to compensate for the constant reset in zerg fights.

@Dawdler.8521 said:If you choose not to bring any ranged weapons to a ranged fight thats your own fault, not a class issue. This is like complaining that thieves need to be buffed so that they can survive zerg fights in zerker gear.

Even range weapons don't help with maintaining adrenaline because the zerg resets the fight.

@Blocki.4931 said:I never have this issue. All it takes is 1 skill to be at full adrenaline, so why would there need to be any changes?

What? I don't understand what you said.

@Hitman.5829 said:

@Dawdler.8521 said:Even range weapons don't help with maintaining adrenaline because the zerg resets the fight.... then dont bring a warrior at all if its so much an issue for you.

I mean I play a mesmer and my clones instantly die in zerg fights, but is that really something I should be complaining about? People agree that the mesmer is weak and need to be buffed, yes?

@Hitman.5829 said:

@Dawdler.8521 said:If you choose not to bring any ranged weapons to a ranged fight thats your own fault, not a class issue. This is like complaining that thieves need to be buffed so that they can survive zerg fights in zerker gear.

Even range weapons don't help with maintaining adrenaline because the zerg resets the fight.

@Blocki.4931 said:I never have this issue. All it takes is 1 skill to be at full adrenaline, so why would there need to be any changes?

No comment on that.

Maybe stop playing the class if the mechanic is too complicated for you. You don't need permanent adrenaline when you always have a full bar when you need it. If you cannot have a full bar when you need it, I have bad news for you...

@Blocki.4931 said:

No comment on that.

Maybe stop playing the class if the mechanic is too complicated for you. You don't need permanent adrenaline when you always have a full bar when you need it. If you cannot have a full bar when you need it, I have bad news for you...

Careful, he's gonna report your comment cuz he doesn't like it when you disagree with him :lol:

What...? Are you implying Signet of Fury existing the overall issue the OP presents shouldn't even be considered? Lol these forums. Blizzard has been known to troll forums of other game companies. Makes me wonder about specifically a couple of users. (not implying you may be one)

@HiImFromNA.3046 said:

@"Blocki.4931" said:I never have this issue. All it takes is 1 skill to be at full adrenaline, so why would there need to be any changes?

What...? Are you implying Signet of Fury existing the overall issue the OP presents shouldn't even be considered? Lol these forums. Blizzard has been known to troll forums of other game companies. Makes me wonder about specifically a couple of users.

No, I did not say that. Thanks for putting words into my mouth.

Did you hear about Break Entchantments?Did you hear about Discipline traitline giving you half a bar of adrenaline each time you swap a weapon (which you should all the time as a warrior)?

Adrenaline generation is NOT an issue, because all those things are readily available. Unless you never hit anybody with any of your skills, you will always have adrenaline. Plus, the elite signet does exist and is definitely not the worst choice if all else fails for you.

I really just don't see the point of this thread. Why would you even want full adrenaline at the start? To use burst skills? But you're all melee so you can't even hit anything to proc your traits or deal any damage. Oh you're right there and want to unload your burst? Well use Greatsword 3 and you have enough adrenaline to use F1, problem solved! "But I can't even get in range to hit them because its ranged meta!!!" is a really weak argument with Spellbreakers being in the top 3 classes for zergs for a year.

@Blocki.4931 said:

What...? Are you implying Signet of Fury existing the overall issue the OP presents shouldn't even be considered? Lol these forums. Blizzard has been known to troll forums of other game companies. Makes me wonder about specifically a couple of users.

Did you hear about Break Entchantments?Did you hear about Discipline traitline giving you half a bar of adrenaline each time you swap a weapon (which you should all the time as a warrior)?

Adrenaline generation is NOT an issue, because all those things are readily available. Unless you never hit anybody with any of your skills, you will always have adrenaline. Plus, the elite signet does exist and is definitely not the worst choice if all else fails for you.

I really just don't see the point of this thread. Why would you even want full adrenaline at the start? To use burst skills? But you're all melee so you can't even hit anything to proc your traits or deal any damage. Oh you're right there and want to unload your burst? Well use Greatsword 3 and you have enough adrenaline to use F1, problem solved! "But I can't even get in range to hit them because its ranged meta!!!" is a really weak argument with Spellbreakers being in the top 3 classes for zergs for a year.

Come on stop with the trolling. This is a serious post and you are talking about generating adrenaline out of combat come on troll stop it.

@Dawdler.8521 said:

@Dawdler.8521 said:Even range weapons don't help with maintaining adrenaline because the zerg resets the fight.... then dont bring a warrior at all if its so much an issue for you.

I mean I play a mesmer and my clones instantly die in zerg fights, but is that
really
something I should be complaining about? People agree that the mesmer is weak and need to be buffed, yes?

LOL well that would solve the problem right. Aren't you a genius? The solution to adrenaline depletion is to stop playing warrior wow somebody give that guy a Nobel.

@Hitman.5829 said:

I mean I play a mesmer and my clones instantly die in zerg fights, but is that
really
something I should be complaining about? People agree that the mesmer is weak and need to be buffed, yes?

LOL well that would solve the problem right. Aren't you a genius? The solution to adrenaline depletion is to stop playing warrior wow somebody give that guy a Nobel.If I say that you can also stop zerging by not zerging and thus solving everyones problem with zerging, do I get double the nobel prizes?

Warrior has been and still is a strong class. That is a fact. It may not be perfect to you, but that's why we have different classes. None of them are perfect.

@Hitman.5829 said:

Come on stop with the trolling. This is a serious post and you are talking about generating adrenaline out of combat come on troll stop it.

You are the who always post silly troll posts though.

I mean if you really want to up your adrenaline before engage, you can just pop your berserker stance while running towards them through the scourge minefields.That way you both negate alot of damage due to resistance, and you got some adrenaline if you wanna hammer f1 into the fray.

Zerker stance is only 30sec CD and gets reduced alot with alacrity in blobfights, i can usually pop it preemtively as i engage, and 1-2 times during the brawl itself which is enough 90% of the time.

If its really an issue for you with adrenaline, feel free to equip a ranged weapon as long as your main weaponset is good enough for the battle itself. (i mostly camp hammer, hammer 3 generates alot and it brings the most CC with F1 (which by itself removes boons and thefor generates additional adrenaline).

Remember your job is to soak up some fluff from your squishier squaddies and boonrip with bubble/cc, you are perfectly able to do it with zerker armor, but if you feel squishy just throw in a valk/marauder/soldier/knight trinket or 2 and you should be fine.

Archived