[Suggestion] Aurene Skin mount

Hello all,I would like to ask you because I like Aurene (dragon).If it was not possible to add Aurene Skin Mount to the game, for griffon.She is very cute and beautiful. I would definitely buy it.I think it would be a good addition to the game.It's just a suggestion, I would really like it in game :).

Thank you very much,Best regardsRaritth

This has been suggested many times before. We've never had a response from Anet, and we're unlikely to get one apart from maybe the option appearing in the game one day. I think it's unlikely they will make Aurene into a griffon skin because she's a unique character and it would be very strange to see everyone riding the same dragon (even dyed different colours). Quite a few people have said they don't want it to happen for exactly that reason. It also wouldn't make sense from a story perspective because she's got her own agenda and things to do, she isn't going to follow us around all the time in case we need a lift.

But on the other hand she is currently using the griffon model, meaning it would be relatively easy for Anet to let us fly on her because all the animations etc. will already exist. I wouldn't be surprised at all if we get to ride her during a story mission, and I'm hoping when it does happen it will be in a very big map with a lot of vertical space so it will be fun to go back and fly around even after completing it.

(P.S. just a suggestion - putting each sentence onto a different line makes your post read like a strange poem, it's very disjointed and can be difficult to follow, it's better to only start a new paragraph when you're moving onto a separate point. Also an internet forum is like a written conversation, you don't need to sign off as if you're writing a letter.)

100 % no for me. Aurene is unique and I don't want to see unique characters as skins for the entire World to ride, selfish as that may be. It would be line crossed for disrepect to the lore in my opinion. Plus Aurene is growing at a speed that seeing in HoT maps would be further jarring.

There is a growing prediction she will become an instanced mount though in one of the next next 2 episodes

@"Felis Rapidus.7816" said:I did not say it must be 100% identical to Aurene. It may be different, but it would be nice to have a some resemblance to her. A dragon is a dragon at the end of the day.

Actually. You did. Your post, and the title of your post is "Aurene Skin Mount" that is 100% asking for a mount skin of Aurene and nothing else, and hopefully they dont ever add an Aurene skin to the game.

• 2 months later...

Nah thanks.. there are already too many species swaps with the premium mounts imo..

Don't get me wrong some of those skins are wicked cool.. but they also kinda annoy me sometimes.Springger Rabbit being replaced by a Lizard.. or Sand Jackel being replaced by a Forged Warhound..I don't mind reskins and different kinds of a certain animal like most skins are but it does annoy me seeing complete species swaps for mounts.

Having tons of Aurines everywhere would be way past the line for me.. it would break the immersion of the game so much for me that I would have to start requesting an option to only show default mount skins on other players.

Archived