Wintersday: please, Tixx, Dwayna...

Hahahaha... DR is the most beautiful city and should remain the centerpoint as one of the best cities ive seen in an mmorpg. Black citadel like everything else involving the charr is annoying and messy in a bad way. Hoelbrak is just so spacious and absent of the busy-ness of dr.

@Aarean.5398 said:Hahahaha... DR is the most beautiful city and should remain the centerpoint as one of the best cities ive seen in an mmorpg. Black citadel like everything else involving the charr is annoying and messy in a bad way. Hoelbrak is just so spacious and absent of the busy-ness of dr.

bloody hooman! get back to where you come from! :)

/couldn't resist, no offence meant/

@Aarean.5398 said:Hahahaha... DR is the most beautiful city and should remain the centerpoint as one of the best cities ive seen in an mmorpg. Black citadel like everything else involving the charr is annoying and messy in a bad way. Hoelbrak is just so spacious and absent of the busy-ness of dr.

Sounds like some human got lost in Rata Sum.

@Zoltar MacRoth.7146 said:Why not have it in the Grove? All the residents could dress up as Wintersday trees.

Wait.. hold on... there could be a problem when people start looking for presents under the trees. >.<

@Zoltar MacRoth.7146 said:Why not have it in the Grove? All the residents could dress up as Wintersday trees.

Wait.. hold on... there could be a problem when people start looking for presents under the trees. >.<

"What kind of jerk puts a stick...oh. oh no. Um. I have to go. I. Have. To. Go. Right. Now.

@Tsakhi.8124 said:

"What kind of jerk puts a stick...oh. oh no. Um. I have to go. I. Have. To. Go. Right. Now.

I keep washing and washing my hands... but IT'S NOT ENOUGH!!!

Archived