Spellbreaker Healing Skill - Natural Healing

ChillyKoti.1928

Natural HealingSkill Type: Meditation

Description: Lose Boons and Conditions, then Heal yourself.Boons Removed: 7Conditions Removed: 7

Note: Grants a stack of Attacker's Insight for each boon lost.

OkayYeeees, I do use this skill despite me losing boons. The healing is very nice and the cooldown too. There is only one thing:

Boons and Conditions Removed: 7

I feel like 7 is a random number here. Also, since it has synergy with Attacker's Insight, let's not forget that it caps at 5 stacks, not 7.

My suggestions would be to either:

Increase the cap of Attacker's Insight to either 7 or 10.

OR

Reduce the number of boons and conditions removed to 5.

Besides that, I really like the skill as it is right now. (please ArenaNet, don't nerf this, Warrior is the most nerfed class already)

Are they nerfing Natural Healing? why do you post this? Any links to the nerf discussion?Anyway, that healing skills is useless because the amount of conditions applied every second is extreme.I have NEVER use that healing skill because its is useless against condition spammers. I rather have healing signet with resistance against conditions, that way if they spam 25 stacks of a single condition I wont have to use the healing skill just to remove that condition stack and then be vulnerable to more conditions spamming for the next 25 seconds.

@Hitman.5829 said:Are they nerfing Natural Healing? why do you post this? Any links to the nerf discussion?Anyway, that healing skills is useless because the amount of conditions applied every second is extreme.I have NEVER use that healing skill because its is useless against condition spammers. I rather have healing signet with resistance against conditions, that way if they spam 25 stacks of a single condition I wont have to use the healing skill just to remove that condition stack and then be vulnerable to more conditions spamming for the next 25 seconds.

Oh, I haven't heard of nerf for this skill, It's just that they have an habits of always nerfing Warrior.

I might have been a bit alarmist here, haha...

Oh I didn't know it gave you Attacker's Insight.

Agree though. 7 is kinda random. HOWEVER 7 conditions removed is huge. I just haven't used it because losing 7 boons is awful as well in many situations and I'm not sure if it's useful in the end if you could simply take something else and keep the boons.

@Blocki.4931 said:Oh I didn't know it gave you Attacker's Insight.

Agree though. 7 is kinda random. HOWEVER 7 conditions removed is huge. I just haven't used it because losing 7 boons is awful as well in many situations and I'm not sure if it's useful in the end if you could simply take something else and keep the boons.

I totally agree with that.

@Edge.8724 said:

@ProverbsofHell.2307 said:Defiant Stance is the only warrior heal I've ever used personally. Signet is all right I guess.

Yeah, Defiant Stance is strong.

Mending is quite powerful as well, especially since it's a phyisical skill. More difficult to use in pvp though.

As for natural healing,...it's not that i hate it. I just despise it because of how weak it is. Sure healing is great but so is mending's. And come on, why would you want to get rid of all your boons?! For a warrior, that's just completely...unatural.

A possible rework in my opinion:

Heal yourself and remove conditions, sacrificing one of your current boon to remove a condition, up to 5 times.

Just to make it more consistent with the number of AI stacks and suppress the frustration of losing everything if you don't have condition on you.Maybe grant extra healing and/or adrenaline if you lose all your boons? Also, maybe make it work with loss aversion and enchantment collapse?

Overall, Spellbreaker have an amazing special mechanic, a good weapon, and great traits, but skills are rubbish. Appart maybe from break enchantment and featherfoot grace...and yet

@Hitman.5829 said:Are they nerfing Natural Healing? why do you post this? Any links to the nerf discussion?Anyway, that healing skills is useless because the amount of conditions applied every second is extreme.I have NEVER use that healing skill because its is useless against condition spammers. I rather have healing signet with resistance against conditions, that way if they spam 25 stacks of a single condition I wont have to use the healing skill just to remove that condition stack and then be vulnerable to more conditions spamming for the next 25 seconds.

against someone that just stacks 1 condition you seriously waste a healing skill? just weaponswap loli agree that the amount of condi spam is ridiculous and that natural healings cd is way too long to fight condi players with it.i dont use healig sig against them anymore tho, resistance is just too unreliable with all the boonrip built into those condi buildsmending has lower cd, removes 3 condis on use and when you use it on cd it even heals more than healing sig.the only downside is the casttime

@RedShark.9548 said:

@Hitman.5829 said:Are they nerfing
Natural Healing
? why do you post this? Any links to the nerf discussion?Anyway, that healing skills is useless because the amount of conditions applied every second is extreme.I have NEVER use that healing skill because its is useless against condition spammers. I rather have healing signet with resistance against conditions, that way if they spam 25 stacks of a single condition I wont have to use the healing skill just to remove that condition stack and then be vulnerable to more conditions spamming for the next 25 seconds.

against someone that just stacks 1 condition you seriously waste a healing skill? just weaponswap loli agree that the amount of condi spam is ridiculous and that natural healings cd is way too long to fight condi players with it.i dont use healig sig against them anymore tho, resistance is just too unreliable with all the boonrip built into those condi buildsmending has lower cd, removes 3 condis on use and when you use it on cd it even heals more than healing sig.the only downside is the casttime

I said 25 stacks of a single condition. I never said a lone stack of a single condition, so for example:if You get 1 burning, 4 poison and 25 stacks of X condition, you will need to remove those 25 stacks immediately or you will get hurt.In that case, natural healing is a waste of a skill if you are going to lose 7 boons.

@Hitman.5829 said:

@Hitman.5829 said:Are they nerfing
Natural Healing
? why do you post this? Any links to the nerf discussion?Anyway, that healing skills is useless because the amount of conditions applied every second is extreme.I have NEVER use that healing skill because its is useless against condition spammers. I rather have healing signet with resistance against conditions, that way if they spam 25 stacks of a single condition I wont have to use the healing skill just to remove that condition stack and then be vulnerable to more conditions spamming for the next 25 seconds.

I said 25 stacks of a single condition. I never said a lone stack of a single condition, so for example:if You get 1 burning, 4 poison and 25 stacks of X condition, you will need to remove those 25 stacks immediately or you will get hurt.In that case, natural healing is a waste of a skill if you are going to lose 7 boons.

exactly, you said 25stacks of a single condition, you never said anything of other conditions...still, mending in that case is the way to go imo

Archived