I'd love to see Jalis being re-themed around protecting and disabling in a REAL sense.
Right now what we have is something that wants to give Stability, something that pretends to be the Tank - Spec (lol), something that is able to interrupt and CC enemies
I want to see this Spec really reflecting these themes. First of all,
- Soothing Stone - Gain Retaliation for the initial cast + 1,5 - 2 seconds for every condition cured || Gain Stability for the initial cast + gain X Barrier per condi cured
- Inspiring Reinforcement - (BLAST FINISHER) You summon Jalis's hammer at a target location. When it smashes the ground, it creates the circle of Inspiring Reinforcement Weakening foes and granting allies Stability - 5 to 6s, 5 pulses.
- Vengeful Hammers - This skill is pretty fine as it is, because it's the only selfish-offensive skill that Jalis has | Apply Cripple/Weakness/Slow at an interval.
- Forced Engagement - 20-30 energy cost (BREAKS STUN) Taunt the nearest 3 foes granting yourself Barrier/Retaliation for every foe struck. No more "Slow" debuff as it's senseless.
- Rite of the Great Dwarf - (NO LONGER STUNBREAK) HIT THE GREAT FORGE!!!! This is a chain skill now. First cast - on initial cast Daze nearby foes for 0.5s and grant your allies 1 stack of stability (10 energy cost).
Second cast - Complete Rite of the Great Dwarf - 30% Damage + Condition Damage reduction for you and your allies (20 energy cost).
- Determined Resolution(passive) - Stability you apply also grants (small amount of) Barrier
- Steadfast Rejuvenation - Increases the healing granted by Vengeful Hammers by 33% - this skill now applies Weakness to to nearby foes on releasing the hammers.
- Versed in Stone - Rite of the Great Dwarf (Second cast) now uses higher energy cost +10-15. Increase the number of Stability stacks granted by this skill from 1 to 3.
- Vicious Reprisal - Forced Engagement can now be used on 1 target instead of 3. You link with your target (900 range) for 5s. Every 1.5s you apply conditions to your foe. Cripple, then Slow, then Stun. If your target gets out of the link range, the chain is broken.
- Eye for an Eye - When you Taunt you get Retaliation for every foe struck.
- Dwarven Battle Training - When you hit, apply weakness (4s ICD). Weakness you apply lasts longer.
- Retaliatory Evasion (REWORK) - Field of the Mists (Hammer 4) and Dome of the Mists now reflect the projectiles back to its source.
- Unwavering Avoidance - This one would work cool with Barrier on stability
They are fine as they are. All (in my opinion) have some window to work.
Since my Inspiring Reinforcement is a copy version of **Drop the Hammer*, i could see it being reworked into this:
Smash the ground creating an Echo-like effect around you. Similarly to Coalescence of Ruin - 3 times strike (900 range, 300 each strike)
- 0-300 range = Knockdown,
- 300-600 range = Slow/Daze,
- 600-900 range = Cripple
So, tell me what you think about this idea. Does it appeal to you? Would you like to see some of these in-game?