[Vid] Solo roaming outnumbered, Princess Cay — Guild Wars 2 Forums

[Vid] Solo roaming outnumbered, Princess Cay

Heya guys o/,
back with a new roaming Montage after a quite lengthy break.
Build is probably a more unique take on boonbeast with skirmishing instead of Nature.
Critique is always welcomed. Hope you enjoy (=.
Build:
http://en.gw2skills.net/editor/?vNAQNAT8XnEqAd8iN8CmsActglJBLP3GcTuNBgH3EgZalzaclI9HA-j1SGQBDUJG9Uroc6GAwBBAQqqcu9HMwTAAaXAApoEcIKHQiSiAAHAnfem38gzP/8zP/8a+5nf+5nf+5nfepAUdZE-w

Vid:

Comments

• GW Noob.6038GW Noob.6038 Member ✭✭✭

Video is unavailable.

• Khailyn.6248Khailyn.6248 Member ✭✭✭

I like it. It's nice to see someone else using a fernhound.

• @Khailyn.6248 said:

I tried to use mine in WvW for a little but I left it in the same spot overnight and it rooted. #truestory :(

Echo of the Pack

• @GW Noob.6038 said:
    Video is unavailable.

Huh that's odd... Might be some of the music is blocked where you're from. Gonna check that later.

@Khailyn.6248 said:

You could say it grew on me 😎

@phaidetublacke.6048 said:

I tried to use mine in WvW for a little but I left it in the same spot overnight and it rooted. #truestory :(

Echo of the Pack

D: Try to chop him and plant a new one til it blossoms :3

• Brendan.1309Brendan.1309 Member ✭✭✭

I always wonder why I don't see more people running sw/axe, really nice to see someone making skirmishing work as well.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.