[Spoiler] [Video] Mounts are amazing for exploring Tyria — Guild Wars 2 Forums

[Spoiler] [Video] Mounts are amazing for exploring Tyria

A friend made a video in Wayfarer Foothills to show how amazing the Griffon works. It is so much fun to use this mount and explore all the zones Tyria has.

Enjoy:

Comments

• The view is beautiful and the griffin glides for much longer than I thought. The new mounts make a big difference to map exploration.

I'm taking a brand new char on my mounts (raptor/skimmer) and getting all the wps in vanilla Tyria. I started at level 2 right out of the starting instance. So far I've gotten about 3/4ths of the wps and reached the most southern corner of Orr and am ~level 23 from unfogging the maps and getting wps. The mounts speed boosts, leaps and ability to skim over water makes this far easier on a low level. In some places I don't think it would be possible on a low level to get past the mobs without the mounts.

Be careful what you ask for
    ANet might give it to you.

Forum Guides: Images. Text

• Yes, after 5 years of GW2 I enjoy the old maps as much as they were just released with PoF. It's a different and faster feeling. As the world is getting larger with every episode/expansion now this is okay for me :)

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.