Soulbeast Aura Fix?

Ydeirt.3905

Its been a year or so since the release of PoF and yet we seen any toggle/setting to reduce the aura effects.I'm wondering if its there are not enough demand or people actually liked it. I've read some thread and its pretty much dead, so i'll just make a poll for it.For me personally, i'd like it to be disabled completely or makes it only a temporary visual cue since my character wears all dark colour/black.

Post your thoughts if you want but please be civil.

EDIT1: This post have recieve some input so i'm gonna leave it open for 1-2 weeks before closing it and call the result.EDIT2: So after more than a week, i got the results and most people here (at least who see the forum) wants to keep the effect.So there you have it, just incase in the future someone looking for this.

I like the aura. I wouldn't oppose a well done remake that keeps the cool factor, but I don't personally find anything wrong with the current soulbeast aura. Rangers channel nature magic to be awesome and soulbeast is essentially a nature lich that makes themselves a temporary phylactery for the sum of their pet. A persistent aura fits.

Archived