[EU] [PvE] Looking for small guild

Ahren Shadowmist.5136

Hi there,

I'm looking for a small community focused guild to make in-game friends to have some fun and play all types of PvE content with.

I have both expacs, up to date with the main story and have 5 level 80 characters.

I'm new to fractals and not done raids yet but would love to start doing them with light-hearted people who don't get stressy when things go wrong.

I'm up for getting involved with guild events and helping with guild hall upgrades too.

Thanks for reading and I look forward to hearing from people ?

Hi Ahren,

Hoping I can talk to you a little bit about our guild!

The Arctic is a PvX community guild who strive to get the most out of the game and the players we positively can!

We do not have a standard set of “rules” that we work to but rather an ethos! Everyone is equal and everyone will bring something different to the igloo. We do however ask our penguins to be at least 18 years or older and to leave any “Elitist” attitudes you may have at the door. (More is explained on our discord)

We do not require you to represent us (but please feel free), we simply ask that you join in, have a chat, join in with the events and our other members, but most of all to have fun and find that close knit community that you were looking for.

A little background of the guild! – We use Discord for our day to day lives as well as our PvP runs, PvE events, WvW zergs and Raids & Fractals. Feel free to join us I will send an invite link in a private message to you. If you fancy joining our penguins in the many other games they play please go ahead!

All of our officers really do hope you will enjoy the Arctic, we are a group of indivudals who have come together to create this friendly place where you can meet people, get advice and tips and generally have a great time! We look forward to see all you Nooters in game and hope that the Arctic can continue to grow to become a home for many more penguins.

Our discord can be found belowhttps://discord.gg/q2gMepW

We are a community of avid gamers who love the company of each other and we strive to be the best we possibly can, if you need anymore information please just give me a bell.

Thanks,

OldManPingu

Hewo, I saw your post earlier this morning but couldn't answer due to work, I refered your name to one of our recruiter in the hope they'd get in touch with you directly on my behalf. :smile:Your description seems to fit our guild to a T, and that's why I was hoping you could talk with us whether or not our guild would fit you.

We're a small international guild, who enjoy having a good time and helping each other, we have a good group that enjoys doing all activities in the game, whether it be fractals, raids, pvp, wvw, world bosses or literally just loafing around. We also enjoy spending time with players who lack experience to provide them with some backup.We have 15 active players, and a few sleeper guild members currently too busy to play that we keep around for as long as we have news. We also have a discord to reach guildies who dont play the game (but discord is -not- mandatory). Our guild hall is doing well thanks to a lot of participation from our members, but one more is always nice :lol: . Currently we're in the process of slowly getting into raid, with a guild team.

I wont promise we're good players :smile: but we're kind and we love to meet friendly people, especially if they want to stick around with us

I probably should mention we're the Resonance guild xD our full name is Resonance Expeditionary Force [Reso] for short

@Ahren Shadowmist.5136 said:Hey Pingu,

Thanks for your response.

Your guild sounds really nice. Can I ask how many members you have? I don't do well in big crowds lol so looking for a smallish guild.

Hi ahren so sorry for the delay,

We are an active guild of 200, however our active users on discord is around 50 with around 10 on at any given time

Hi m8 , we from Lion are a cozy bunch of people who looking for other players (beginners or veterans) to grow and enjoy the game with us ,we have 26 members at the moment .We have a very nice decorated Guild Hall (Windswept Haven) wich is at lvl 28 now , our home is on Far ShiverPeaks and most of us are into every aspect of the game PVE/PVP/WVW so mostly PVX . Also Roleplayers are very welcome . :+1:Last summer our guild took a quite larger hit with people having to deal with real life stuff (wich allways comes first) and some others who went to try other games and so on .The founders of this guild are Flemish / Belgians but everyone is welcome ,the only thing we ask is no flaming in Guildchat , have respect for everybody no matter what, regardless religion politic beliefs , origine , gender or age .So if you are looking for a home to have a laugh and some fun or just chill or have a conversation or help with whatever what come look us up , our aim is to have a fun and filled Guildchat again with people that know each other a bit , become friends and have a blast together . Our TimeZone = UTC/GMT +1 .We haven't done raids yet but we are working on the matter but we do and have done Guildmissions . We also have Discord wich info is on the message of the day in our Guild Tab .So if this pack of Lions sounds like your cup of thea just contact one of these players and we will help you out asap ;) - kronnokos.6913 - alien.9058 - tailbreaker.1540 - alien.9683 .Thank you for taking the time to read this , see you in game and rock on :)

Archived